Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Aw, that stinks. :( I think I would have just NOT answered my phone this morning, if I was her.  :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

If the one who called in is not near death now, he will be soon...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

If it were more real, we could throw her a virtual GP party for when she comes back!

:chairspin: :bustamove: :disco: :party:

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on March 01, 2013, 02:51:11 AM
I see Heather lurking!

I was catching up. Let's see if I remember everything I wanted to say.

I'm leaving for a cabin in the Smokey's in the morning [with a stop in Knoxville for the zoo, the best used bookstore in the world, and Firehouse Subs] . I was supposed to have today off but apparently my coworker is passing the bubonic plague around her house. She's missed the entire week. I ended up only having to work a half day but it gave me enough hours that I won't have to take vacation for having tomorrow off. Also work has been really stressing me out this week. I felt like I was going to turn into the Hulk monday and tuesday.

I can be fru fru but I've been told I have a nice style. Lots of layers. Vests, scarves, etc. Heels are a bit of an issue sometimes because #1 I'm not known for being very graceful and #2 I'm already taller than most ladies at church anyway. Throw in 3-4 inch heels and I tower over everyone. I love my riding boots and my flats. I've also been known to wear Converse All-Stars during weeknight services  :cool:

And on the hygiene note there is a certain coemployee of mine who I question how often she showers. Somedays are way worse than others. Ratty,nasty looking hair. Certain aromas. And pray to Jesus you don't end up going into the bathroom after she's been in there on those days. Good grief....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

And mostly my style is casual. Lot's of solid colors.

And I haven't made it to church all week. Between work and my old lady legs [both my knees have been hurting and my bursitis in my left hip has really flared up this week.] it just hasn't happened. I have been watching online though.

I always end up leaving something out then rereading and going 'ahhhh!!!!!'

SippinTea

*sigh* My genius photographer brother may have just been the one to catch the first sign of cancer in a photograph of a baby. Retinoblastoma is cancer in the eye. A tumor forms in front of the retina and causes a white eye where "red eye" should appear. One red, one white eye. And a friend who just shared a photo with him of a two week old baby has that. SO not a conversation I would want to have to have with someone. "Um, btw, I'm pretty certain your new baby has cancer." :cry: Problem is, if it's not taken care of, it can spread. Very far and badly. So. If you have a minute, please pray for a baby named Addison, who (by all appearances) has a major problem that her parents may not even be aware of yet.
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Oh Ruby. I'm so sorry. *HUGS* for you, David and Addison and family.

Chseeads

Well that's not good.... 

Went to church, came home.

MelodyB

Victory report!

So I didn't go to church cause I was still feeling bad, and I had text Ann earlier and let her and Granny know I wasn't coming. So after church, her and Granny came into my room and visited me and layed hands on me with prayer. :) By the time they left, I was feeling MUCH MUCH better and was starving to death. So I ate some more toast as not to over-do it, but my nausea is GONE, my headache is GONE, my body aches are GONE, and I feel pretty normal. I'm a bit tired still, but that's from being in bed all day and not eating much.

So by morning I should be fine!

God is a healer!

Also...sharing: I am currently eating a can of peaches cause of all the talk earlier. Hehe.

Heather

As the worlds worst overpacker I'm very proud to say that I packed for this weekend in my small size gym bag and a small toiletries bag. Brandon was so proud  :cool:

Melody

Someone gave us a piano and I don't know how to play.  It's in our garage at the moment.  I want to learn to play that or the organ So bad!

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

The best time to start learning to play the piano is three years ago.  The second best time is now.  I'm sure there are some teachers you can find in your areas.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

angel

Hmmm, a really good piano player from our sister church posted this on facebook the other day. It is some good piano lessons IF you wan to learn online. It's piano lesson for beginners. I guess there are 50 videos. Hope it helps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwBGVtlRBA

Hppy Friday everyone and Happy March! 
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I am feeling much better today! Yay!

Dad and I are at Hardee's for breakfast, and then we are picking up a homeless guy and taking him to Alabama to a Dr or something...idk. I'm just the driver. :smirk2:

Heather

This is my last post til sunday. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!!  :cool:

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 01, 2013, 05:27:58 AM
Someone gave us a piano and I don't know how to play.  It's in our garage at the moment.  I want to learn to play that or the organ So bad!

You should. 

Melody

Quote from: ladyshep on March 01, 2013, 02:01:58 PM
Hmmm, a really good piano player from our sister church posted this on facebook the other day. It is some good piano lessons IF you wan to learn online. It's piano lesson for beginners. I guess there are 50 videos. Hope it helps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwBGVtlRBA

Thanks! 

I was looking at organ lessons on YouTube but wow I probably have to learn piano first.

I have SO many things I want to do!  I want to learn Spanish completely, go back to school, piano/organ, improve my singing, learn to truly sew. There is not enough time and talent for this old girl.

Melody

On style.  I absolutely adore knee socks.  I have nearly every pattern from Target and others.  Today, because I'm going to have my coat on the entire time, I have a light pink USA t-shirt on, jean skirt, and knee socks that are light and dark purple striped.  Kinda Seuss-y. 

Lynx

Seuss-y can be fun.  And it can make people wonder about you, which is good for them because they use their brains more than they would otherwise.   :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 01, 2013, 03:46:17 PM
Quote from: ladyshep on March 01, 2013, 02:01:58 PM

Thanks! 

I was looking at organ lessons on YouTube but wow I probably have to learn piano first.

Just start with piano because that will give you the basics of what you need to know to play a keyboard instrument. 

Chseeads

I just ordered a wireless router and adapter so I can hopefully move all my junk into my room and consolidate my horrible messes.