News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Morning! I had a good nights sleep...except that my neck and shoulder is hurting. I must have slept wrong a few nights ago cause my neck started hurting then. But I didn't say anything cause it was tolerable. Last night, it really started hurting and moving down into my shoulder. Last night the pain was awful! This morning it's back to the mild, tolerable pain, but it's still there.

What a pain in the neck! (har har!)

Anyway, idk what is on the agenda for today. I know I'm cooking a pot of beans, but I don't know what else I'm doing.

Happy Monday!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 18, 2013, 02:20:53 PM
Every time I read the title of this thread it makes me think someone is selling Amway.

Thats cause yer lysdexic. :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

YAY HEATHER!!!    :clap:  Feels so good to finally find the place to call home church, I know.

Awesome church yesterday.  2 baptized, 1 got the H.G.  And it figures, the Sunday there is a baptism, I forget to turn the heater on.  It takes 7hrs to heat so I have to turn it on the night before. 

I've been on it and we haven't had very many lately, only like 7 or 8 so far this year. 

I'm going to make whole wheat lemon muffins for this week scour the house, and finish laundry as we are getting a new water heater tomorrow morning. 

And tomorrow I am taking a friend to a Dr.s appt. in the morning and we are going to get a friend from the airport tomorrow evening.  He's coming back from France!!!  Yay!  Wait, I have to make lemon bars in there somewhere too... lol

Melody

Went out with a new family yesterday.  They are so very sweet.  I love seeing God bring people here and watching them grow and be blessed.  He's such an amazing Lord and saviour.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 18, 2013, 03:06:15 PM

Awesome church yesterday.  2 baptized, 1 got the H.G.  And it figures, the Sunday there is a baptism, I forget to turn the heater on.  It takes 7hrs to heat so I have to turn it on the night before. 

I've been on it and we haven't had very many lately, only like 7 or 8 so far this year. 

Only? lol last week was week 7 of the year. that means you've baptized one a week since the first of the year. lol that's pretty good if I say so myself.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

So I had lost my voice yesterday after church. Got up this morning and while getting dressed something popped behind my ear and now I can't feel the back of my tongue or the top of my throat. Its weird but I've missed too much work with this gallbladder snafue. Lets make it through the day!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 18, 2013, 03:55:37 PM

Only? lol last week was week 7 of the year. that means you've baptized one a week since the first of the year. lol that's pretty good if I say so myself.

Just leave the heater on as an act of faith.  :P

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on February 18, 2013, 05:08:37 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 18, 2013, 03:55:37 PM

Just leave the heater on as an act of faith.  :P

If you they dont want cleansed from their sins, boil em!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

Quote from: HeatherB on February 18, 2013, 12:24:54 AM
God answered my prayers and I found my church today  :cool:

Amazing move and presence of God today. I came away without a voice. lol. Loving, awesome, excellent people.

Also my new crockpot meal of pizza pasta is delicious. Thank you Pinterest.

Quote from: SippinTea on February 18, 2013, 04:56:38 AM
Pizza pasta? That sounds yummy.

:beret:

I want a link...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

As do I, please. 

In local news, the wind is threatening to huff and puff and blow something down; I got a pair of black leather toe shoes in my size for $26 and a pair of toe shoes I use for work shoes for $32; it's going to be quiet at work tonight because they moved half the people to day shift; my cat is shedding her winter coat, and shedding it everywhere.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

:frustrated:

Friend drama makes me upset.

Got beans in the crockpot.

That is all.

Melody

Haha you guys are hilarious.  😀  Jenn, you're right. I shouldn't view that as insignificant cause every soul counts a lot! We have a very inconspicuous guy in our church that prayed 192 people through in prison ministry last yr and forty something this yr so far. He's got a gift for winning souls.  So inspiring! 

That's no fun Mel. 

Cleaned the church.  Just now figured out how to have smilies on this iPhone.  Idk if I like it or not. I do think FaceTime is pretty cool. Sitting here uploading sermons to the church website. Our computer is slow.

Roscoe

Long day. Work is full of drama. I have to preach Wednesday night. As usual, God enjoys letting me sweat until the last minute. I wonder if anyone else has that issue? I mean, I have some awesome thoughts while I'm reading through the week, but as soon as I hear the pastor say "You're preaching" all thoughts flee. :sadbounce: Bah.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I finally got a call from the doctor. I have a polyp on my gallbladder. They don't seem overly concerned about it right now. I'm being referred to another doctor and we'll go from there. Just been told to keep watching my diet.

Speaking of diet I've joined the weight loss challenge at the YWCA. I want to lose a couple inches off my waist but I want some muscles!!! Grrrr *flexes are in mock bodybuilder way* But with this comes also keeping a food journal. I eat terribly.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 19, 2013, 01:00:54 AM
Long day. Work is full of drama. I have to preach Wednesday night. As usual, God enjoys letting me sweat until the last minute. I wonder if anyone else has that issue? I mean, I have some awesome thoughts while I'm reading through the week, but as soon as I hear the pastor say "You're preaching" all thoughts flee. :sadbounce: Bah.
Keep a notepad or voice recorder and note the thoughts down when you get them.  A little notepad would go right along with your official presence as a state senate guard.  It would look very official and prestigious.  :cool:

In local news, I think some people just like to cause drama for lack of anything better to do.  At work this guy was in um... rather high spirits the other night, yelling all kinds of stuff at nobody in particular, just acting silly.  Someone told the boss he was arguing with me about borrowing my grinder to grind off braze knots on the parts he was running.  They did an official investigation, called different employees in to ask them what went on and everything.  :roll:  Yes he borrowed my grinder, but nobody was yelling about it.  We haven't had an argument since I've known him.  It surprised both of us - the first we heard about our argument was when the HR director started asking us what happened. 

Man, if I have an argument with someone I'd at least like to KNOW I had it.  I think I was the last to know about the argument we never had.  Too bad really, it might have been fun to have an argument, but I missed it because neither of us knew we were supposed to be having one.  Ah well.   :pound: :pound: :pound: rumormongers. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Morning. :hi: I'm back at work. Got my morning started off with a double mocha cappuccino and a breakfast bar- unfortunately the breakfast bar was the candy bar kind, not the all-you-can-haul graze at kind. :sadbounce:
And I'm in pretty good spirits, which is unusual for me this time of morning as I am not a morning person. As I've said before, it is debatable whether I am a person at all before around 10 am.   :P Maybe it's because I listened to an old message on the way in this morning that was awesome. Brother Lloyd Dunnigan- "Never Say Die". Probably preached in the eighties from the reference he made throughout the message, and the audio quality was not the best, but still an awesome message. God knew I needed it this am...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Oh, I was going to mention that we had some storms around here yesterday.  A small tornado near here.  I went through some hail driving home from work but it didn't seem to do any damage to my car. Thankful for that.

Now, I've shared. ;)

Chseeads

Morning, I'm at home. :P

Work tomorrow....helping with a revision at Kmart and then probably try to get Dollar Tree prepped for inventory Thursday at the ungodly hour of 6 a.m.  :freaky:  And then the rest of my stuff after that's over....  The Spencer lady quit so I'm covering those out of town stores again while they find somebody.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

I'm at Lowes. In the parking lot waiting on dad to get back. Had a bad night. More bad dreams and apparently I was screaming and calling out in my sleep again. Mom said I was. Plus I got up 500 times to potty. Which I don't understand. If you go and don't drink anything to replace that which you lost, how is it that you have to go and go and go so many more times? I. Hate. That. :flush:

I'm also still frustrated about a situation. I wish the party involved would just call me and tell me the reasons why things happened the way they did, instead of being all quiet on the matter.

I still feel like banging my head agains the wall. Seems it would hurt less than my feelings right now. :smirk2:

Melody

Seth is working at Spencer's. pass it on.  Hehehe.

Lynx

Now I have to go google Spencer's.

Googled.  And I'd love to see Seth working there.  It would drive him nuts. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I didn't even catch that! Lol I just assumed that Spencer was the name of the town.

Lynx

"Spencer's is the ultimate shop for edgy, humorous, collectible, novelty and gag gifts."

He'd hate working there.  :P  Come to think of it, I probably would too.
"Do you sing at church?"