News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

5-0's PAPM is Sporty & Courtly in Sharing 440!

Started by Newsman, June 28, 2011, 10:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

SHARING:  By the way, work is no longer a bad word as of 7:00am today, when I got off work and 3rd shift was officially over.   :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Lemon muffins?! *drools* I love lemon flavored anything!

Finally got all my shifts covered thru the weekend and into next week.
Next weekend...not so much.
Starting on payroll now.  :updown:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

ADDENDUM SHARING:  Currently listening to Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir's first Christmas album, mostly because it is new and I want to hear it, and eating homemade chocolate pudding.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

It was 104* over an hour ago and it's just now getting to the heat of the day, and crazy people around here keep saying "It ain't even got hot yet". Well folks if this ain't hot then I am packing up and leaving town before it gets hot. Forward my mail to the North Pole!!!

I tell you one thing, summers in the south sure make you want to go to Heaven, cause nobody wants to spend eternity somewhere hotter than this!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Been delivering lunches for Chel.  Now starting faze 2 of cooking.

taco_harvell

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 01, 2011, 08:32:27 PM
Been delivering lunches for Chel.  Now starting faze 2 of cooking.
You forgot to deliver mine!!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 01, 2011, 07:20:47 PM
I wish I was spiritual enough to just transelaport.  :updown:

Is that a Tequila word also?  :P

Sold a bunny earlier....met the people at the store across the lake....wish they'd have just come here, but, that was within reason....  *shrug*

Eating a salad thing.

IowaSkirtGirl

Today wasn't bad, quiet. But then again I guess it's not over. Roomie and I are headed to the mall, all "my" kids are gone until Tuesday! Hmm. I would really love love love to go to Chicago this weekend...but hotel rooms are crazy priced! Roomie hasn't ever been there other than passing through that I know of. Such a beautifully crazy city! So it's time to go find some clothes... *sigh*
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I don't believe this is any kind of secret. 

Chseeads

Lynx

SHARING:  Just went out shopping.  Wanted to get some velcro, thread and some staples.  Wound up getting all that plus pliers, 6 4-packs of razor cartridges, 4 bars dark chocolate with hazelnuts, 2 bars dark chocolate with orange, 2 cartons orange juice... and all the stuff I got at the salvage grocery, which would take too long to list.

The razors are a really good, cheap brand that Wal-Mart will stop carrying just as soon as they find out I like them. ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2011, 06:05:22 PM
Quote from: five-oh on July 01, 2011, 04:29:49 PM
Not my fault! And a fuel pump's relatively easy compared to my toil and struggle. :laughhard: Repair shop wants $500 - $600 to repair it. Parts aren't but around $100 though, so I'll probably try my hand at fixing it with the help of a good friend.
In my experience if they charge that much to fix it there's a good reason, and you will find that reason when you try to fix it.  Good luck and keep the tylenol handy. 

Morning y'all.
Yep, this ain't my first rodeo.... :biglaugh: But the friend who is willing to assist me is a master mechanic who has never met a vehicle he couldn't fix or modify to better than new standards, so I'm not exactly stumbling in the dark. Mechanic literature says it's a three and a half hour job- I figure I can do it in three days or so. :laughhard:

Good evening, everyone. Got a little more done on Chey's room....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

* Chseeads runs screaming into the wall, repeatedly.

Chseeads

Somebody called me while ago asking about ducks, and called me by name, and I haven't a clue who it was.  lol  They had a Louisville area number....  I don't know.....

Melody

Hey Seth, do you know Pierre and Jaime Gibbs from Portage, IN?  They just became my friends' new pastor in IA.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

[/quote]
Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2011, 07:45:56 PM
SHARING:  By the way, work is no longer a bad word as of 7:00am today, when I got off work and 3rd shift was officially over.   :clap:
Quote from: Chseeads on July 02, 2011, 12:03:25 AM
* Chseeads runs screaming into the wall, repeatedly.
I think Seth may be suffering from depression and premeditative withdrawals thinking about the fact that you will not be mentioning 3rd shift in any reoccurring capacity in the foreseeable future since you switched shifts...

The cure and how you can help him... Keep talking about 3rd shift!!!  :freaky747:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

Thomas....I'm gonna slap you into next week!

LET IT DIE!!

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on July 02, 2011, 02:01:22 AM

LET IT DIE!!

So violent today.. ;-)
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Mymbir!! You going to the nursing home tomorrow?

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: kmymbir on July 02, 2011, 02:04:12 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on July 02, 2011, 02:01:22 AM

LET IT DIE!!

So violent today.. ;-)

I agree!! Yes she is!!!  :hypocrite:

If you slap me into next week, it'll only be 4 weeks to the wedding! :eek:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

Weirdos.  :-?

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 02, 2011, 12:32:29 AM
Hey Seth, do you know Pierre and Jaime Gibbs from Portage, IN?  They just became my friends' new pastor in IA.

I can't say as I've ever heard tell of them that I can recall.

Chseeads

There's a guy on my FB list from San Diego that eats out most meals, at "fancy" places.....  I see all the places he posts about eating all the time and am like  :o  I would be in the poor house....  And the fat farm.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

16 times in the last 5 days...dear Lord...it TOTALLY felt like more than that...don't you agree, Seth?

:smirk2: