News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Great news Seth!!

Praying for your friend APG.

I love getting something reduced and finding out it was an even better deal than I thought it was. Bought  some flavored hot tea for fifty cents and found out it cost $13.99 online.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 22, 2011, 03:43:21 AM

I love getting something reduced and finding out it was an even better deal than I thought it was. Bought  some flavored hot tea for fifty cents and found out it cost $13.99 online.

What year did it go out of date?  lol :P

Oy.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 22, 2011, 04:32:55 AM

Oy.
It is still in date, they just aren't going to carry it anymore at that store.

Chseeads

Newsman

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 22, 2011, 04:45:02 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on March 22, 2011, 04:32:55 AM

Oy.
It is still in date, they just aren't going to carry it anymore at that store.

Newsman

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

wow, they sure do make it confusing... I really need to sleep.
Guess I will try again later!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Babs

it could be them. fb wont hardly load all of a sudden. oh well lol

guess i should try to make myself go to sleep

nite nite  :waving:

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

I just want to go to sleep, is that to much to ask?

I hate being an insomniac!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

I'm up.

I had a headache when I first woke up. It's going away now. I'm eating cream of wheat.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

My latest blog post.

Nelle

@work. :) ready for 12 so I can go home and take a nap! Hahaha.. Then tomorrows my day off! :)

EricShane

lucky.. tomorrow is a 12 hour day for me.. lol and THEN i have church!