News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

Yeah for mobile broadband they do.  On the upside I could be out in the woods, at church, at work, anywhere you can make a call on your AT&T cell phone I can get online with my laptop.

This mobile broadband isn't something I'd recommend for everyone, but for me it's pretty good.  Just that 5 gig per month limit...  They don't have any other plans.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Quote from: EricShane on March 19, 2011, 01:48:39 AM
I think Cooper has a flea.. :/

poor coop, you shouldnt let him near seth lol

wow my mobile broadband is unlimited with my blackberry.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

That is Blackberry.  This is AT&T.  Maybe we can get the folks at Blackberry to explain to AT&T how to treat customers, but I seriously doubt it.

If Blackberry did broadband for laptops maybe I'd switch.  Maybe they do... Gonna look into it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Never mind, it seems a blackberry needs a provider... like AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc., the ones I've already considered.  I'll stick with what I've got.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Home from youth service. Good times. Now just hanging out with my Topher listening to some music.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

You changed your name to autopartsgirl....aww.....  Did you just do that or had you had it that way a while?  I hadn't noticed it . lol

EricShane

my mom just told me she wants to join Godplace.......... :o
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

yeah.. but shes really ditzy.. she was like.. What do you do on the internet all the time? and I said "im on Godplace.. you know that place ive been on for years.." she said "Do I have to be on it too?" I said.. "If you want to!?" lol.. shes like "well if its like facebook, I think I have to be on there too!"

im like.. oh great! lol

then she walks over to the window, and I promise these are the exact words that she said "Eric! Come look at the moon, it looks like a floating ball!"

Lynx

Well... it doesn't look like a floating ball?  I think it does.
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

LOL @ Eric and his mom! sounds like i need her on fb lol

My latest blog post.

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on March 19, 2011, 02:55:45 AM
You changed your name to autopartsgirl....aww.....  Did you just do that or had you had it that way a while?  I hadn't noticed it . lol

It's been that way for about a week there Seth. As I'm no longer a barista I found it fitting.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Once a barista, always a barista.  You still keep Torani around don't you?
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I still hop behind the counter if I go in the shop I used to work at. Customers see me around town and tell me I made the best drinks :)

SippinTea

Ya know... Since BG has now become APG, we need to put out an APB* for an APB**. Just to even things out, ya know. *nods wisely*

:beret:

*All Points Bulletin
**AutoPartsBoy
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

I need to head to bed.  I made 4 gallons of tea and a huge pineapple upside down cake.  I have to get up in the morning and finish the chicken spaghetti and salad.