News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: five-oh on March 17, 2011, 03:14:49 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 17, 2011, 03:07:31 AM
Quote from: five-oh on March 17, 2011, 03:03:48 AM
I consider myself to be young.  Kindly refrain from destroying that perception I have.
How young is "young?"  When to you change to "old?"
I like to think of it as a "rolling milestone".     :hypocrite: The cutoff to "young" and the beginning of  "old" is several years past the age that I am at any given time.  :laughhard:
:laughat:

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on March 17, 2011, 03:14:49 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 17, 2011, 03:07:31 AM
Quote from: five-oh on March 17, 2011, 03:03:48 AM
I consider myself to be young.  Kindly refrain from destroying that perception I have.
How young is "young?"  When to you change to "old?"
I like to think of it as a "rolling milestone".     :hypocrite: The cutoff to "young" and the beginning of  "old" is several years past the age that I am at any given time.  :laughhard:
Actually I've noticed that myself.  Someone I know, he keeps being told "Wait until you reach (insert age here.)  When you get there everything breaks down at once."  Funny thing is, the older he gets the older the (insert age here) is.  When he was 20 they said he would start feeling old at 30, at 30 they said 40, at 40 they said 50...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

* Chseeads kicks Spud in the hiney.

Roscoe, look on the forum home page down at the bottom at the upcoming birthdays list....  See how old he's going to be?  Are you older than that?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Nelle

Chseeads

Newsman

Melody

Quote from: EricShane on March 17, 2011, 01:56:18 AM
just got home from church.. it wasnt real good... infact it was discouraging! lol

What? How in the world?

Nelle

Quote from: Newsman on March 17, 2011, 05:12:46 AM
Are you all right, Lady Nelle?

Lady Melody, praying for your father.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Nelle on March 17, 2011, 03:36:54 AM
*sigh*

Just one of those days/nights! I'll live haha..

Roscoe

Good morning, all.  :waving: It's another beautiful day in God's country, aka Arkansas. Supposed to be 80 degrees today.  :o  I wish I'd had today off too, I might actually have gotten the garden plowed up. Not that I care about gardening so much, but Chey is insisting that Daddy help her plant " maters, tators, cantaloupes, watermelons, and corn." I get reminded oh, about 3 trillion times a day that we have to hurry and plant.  :lol:

Oh, and while everyone's praying..... my aunt  is scheduled to have open heart surgery Friday.  I'd appreciate a prayer being said for her.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on March 17, 2011, 12:36:33 AM
:eek!: Has anyone noticed how old Mini is going to be on his birthday?

:beret:

You are as young as you feel...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Sittin up here at the hospital with my daddy. I brought him coffee.

:bigcheese:

He looks better today. But I wish I would have brought a comb, his hair is a mess.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 17, 2011, 05:36:40 AM
just got home from church.. it wasnt real good... infact it was discouraging! lol

What? How in the world?
Sometimes it can be, especially if an evangelist is preaching and the evangelist has an axe to grind.

Howdy y'all.  Time to get started with bread making.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on March 17, 2011, 12:19:50 PM
Sittin up here at the hospital with my daddy. I brought him coffee.

:bigcheese:

He looks better today. But I wish I would have brought a comb, his hair is a mess.

Lick your hand and smooth it down like that.....  :P

Eating a double-yolked duck egg & cheese with toast for breakfast.

EricShane

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 17, 2011, 05:36:40 AM

What? How in the world?
it was discouraging to me because alot of my friends have been skipping alot of church! We normally run around 40 people on wednesday night, lately.. Theres been 7 or 8 people show up.. and last night one of the women that had gotten delivered from drugs in our revival a few weeks ago, came in high as a kite
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Chseeads

Did you put a little bow in his hair like Eric does his dog?

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Lynx

Sorry to hear that Eric.  Sometimes we wish we could make people live right but we can't, and if we could we shouldn't.   :sadbounce:
"Do you sing at church?"

EricShane

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 17, 2011, 02:36:51 PM
Sorry to hear that Eric.  Sometimes we wish we could make people live right but we can't, and if we could we shouldn't.   :sadbounce:
exactly..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you