News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on March 15, 2011, 02:23:11 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on March 15, 2011, 12:16:24 PM
Again...for Seth...

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 10:35:04 PM
Fence is up.  My fingers were bleeding.  Turkeys were biting my underwear.  Trying to steal the fence staples (steeples as we call them), and I'm not sure but what one did actually eat one, cause she grabbed it out of my hand, and I grabbed her to get it out of her mouth, and I don't know if she swallowed it, or I knocked it out of her mouth and it got lost on the ground somewhere, I never found it.  :freaky:

Gotta hang the gates.  I may be dead by then.  lol

:P

What I want to know is why you were keeping the fence staples in your underwear...

Unrelated details, dummy.
You got me on playing the bass through a flute, he got you on staples in the underwear.  Fair enough. :smug:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

That's not actually a record, because before the 20-page limit was set, there were some loooong threads.  The first sharing or two were a bazillion pages long.

Lynx

If you're going to ruin the moment, at least let us HAVE the moment before you ruin it.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 15, 2011, 03:04:00 PM
If you're going to ruin the moment, at least let us HAVE the moment before you ruin it.

You had long enough to have a "moment."

Moments don't take very long to be had.

:smirk2:

taco_harvell

it should be against the law to paint a room burnt orange, and force someone to sit and wait in it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

EricShane

lol.. half of my kitchen is burnt orange! the other half is a creamy coffee color..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Roscoe

Quote from: EricShane on March 15, 2011, 03:40:52 PM
lol.. half of my kitchen is burnt orange! the other half is a creamy coffee color..
It's just wrong to paint a kitchen "burnt" anything. :laughhard: Now the "creamy coffee color' I can agree with. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

WHY!!! Why did you tell them about our secret meeting place?!

AGH!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Sun's out and I have all my teeth.  It should be a good day. ☺

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 15, 2011, 03:55:07 PM

And here, it's been rainy, and the woods are not on fire....

MelodyB

Yall and your weird dreams.

I feel like I have a hangover. (not that I actually know what one feels like) but my head is thumping and and I feel dizzy.

Guess I need food. That usually helps.

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 15, 2011, 03:55:07 PM

That explains why you didn't move to Tulsa...you have all your teeth.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 15, 2011, 04:18:46 PM
:ugly:

That's the best picture I've seen of you.

Last night I dreamed about catching the woods on fire again....it was quite stressful....lol  I was glad when I woke up that it was just a dream.  And then I realized, it was almost a year to the day - just off by 2 days, since last year when I DID burn the woods down.  LOL

Creepy.

But it rained here today, so I should be safe at least for today...and I'll try to refrain from building fires in the near future.

Lynx

*makes a mental note to express thanks in his prayer time that he lives in Tennessee, a good safe distance from people who dream of setting forests on fire.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Well, I'm still pretty unsettled about my dream.  I rarely care about dreams, or it's easy to see what it's from.  But this one, the fact that I'm pulling my own teeth, that it feels relieving, that it's all back teeth.. that I can practically still feel the sensation and taste... is just odd feeling.   I have good teeth by the way.  Never a cavaty or anything.

I am slightly amused that I resolved to just purée all my food since I had no chewing teeth. That I wasn't devasted about not having back teeth because I still had my front teeth to look normal.   :updown:

weird just weird.

Chseeads

Lynx

Weird.  I dream about doing music/computer stuff, mellow dreams about pulling out her teeth and cheese dreams about setting a forest on fire.  At least I was doing something I wanted to do.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"