News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Remember when I was excited to hear spring peepers?

:smirk2:

Guess I won't be hearing this one anymore.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

So. Park just hit me in the head with a leggo after I told him he better not throw it at me, so at the moment he is in his room screaming and crying cause I put him in a time out.

I'm a bad Mel-Mel.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 08:42:59 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 14, 2011, 08:21:51 PM
Having some BBQ Beef Brisket!! Yum Yum Yum!!!

Is it as good as that kind we had at McDonalds?

:grin:

hehe

:like:

we worked hard on that huh mel!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

and on a side note,
Mini and Barb!

I am loving all this creativity that is showing up on GP! You guys totally rock!

Maybe John will make a reappearance of Yankee bear as well! WOOHOO!

I LOVE GP! Especially when it's like this! hehehe!

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

Babs

My latest blog post.

sunlight

MelodyB

YOU worked hard on that, Chel. I just watched and kept the conversation going. Lol!

Chseeads

Fence is up.  My fingers were bleeding.  Turkeys were biting my underwear.  Trying to steal the fence staples (steeples as we call them), and I'm not sure but what one did actually eat one, cause she grabbed it out of my hand, and I grabbed her to get it out of her mouth, and I don't know if she swallowed it, or I knocked it out of her mouth and it got lost on the ground somewhere, I never found it.  :freaky:

Gotta hang the gates.  I may be dead by then.  lol

:P

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 10:35:04 PM
Fence is up.  My fingers were bleeding.  Turkeys were biting my underwear.  Trying to steal the fence staples (steeples as we call them), and I'm not sure but what one did actually eat one, cause she grabbed it out of my hand, and I grabbed her to get it out of her mouth, and I don't know if she swallowed it, or I knocked it out of her mouth and it got lost on the ground somewhere, I never found it.  :freaky:

Alright, I KNOW I'm gonna regret asking this, but- turkeys biting your underwear? How? You have 'em on OVER your clothes again?  :laughhard:

And please don't stop texting. I need the frivolity.

Thanks for the prayers all. I made it through the day and feel at least marginally better. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

No....under...but stopping, crouching, hunkering, bending on a hillside, trying to work, my shirt and coat would ride up enough they'd catch a glimpse and try to bite my drawers...or my midriff...ouch.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 10:43:55 PM
No....under...but stopping, crouching, hunkering, bending on a hillside, trying to work, my shirt and coat would ride up enough they'd catch a glimpse and try to bite my drawers...or my midriff...ouch.
:laughhard: You have the strangest trials and tribulations, my friend.  Apparently, turkeys are more desperate creatures than I thought, if they're trying to bite you. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Seth if I were there to demonstrate you would not have to ask what in the world you would do with it.  First time I loaded a good deep drop-bass that you can play through your keyboard (or violin, steel guitar, nylon guitar, flute, etc) you would be hooked.

About those turkeys... that would last about five seconds with me.  I'd take a hammer after them.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 14, 2011, 11:01:15 PM
Seth if I were there to demonstrate you would not have to ask what in the world you would do with it.  First time I loaded a good deep drop-bass that you can play through your keyboard (or violin, steel guitar, nylon guitar, flute, etc) you would be hooked.

I would like to see you play a computerized bass with your flute.  :smirk2:

I would also like to see somebody fix this forum to where it would keep you logged in all the time again... :tearhair:

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on March 14, 2011, 10:47:24 PM
:laughhard: You have the strangest trials and tribulations, my friend. 

It's a harried life I lead.

Lynx

I caught the crossed syntax (my mother was an english major and was always on our case about using proper english,) but left it there just to see if you would make a comment on it.  Thank you.

Although with a wind controller (the thing you use to shape attack and decay on a virtual trumpet) you could play a bass line... Maybe a bass cello, bowed, use MIDI CC2 data to control volume envelope. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on March 14, 2011, 09:38:44 PM

hehe

The brisket today was good, not as good as the other brisket though because I ate alone today.  :sadbounce:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

So you can't play a bass through you flute?

What a ripoff.

Babs

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 11:07:01 PM

I would also like to see somebody fix this forum to where it would keep you logged in all the time again... :tearhair:

mine stays logged in  :hypocrite:

My latest blog post.

Lynx

As does mine.  I thought they fixed that weeks ago.

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 11:19:01 PM
So you can't play a bass through you flute?

What a ripoff.
This violates the thread topic.  Shame on you Seth, you mods are supposed to be an example.  :nono:

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.   :updown:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 14, 2011, 11:17:22 PM
Quote from: sunlight on March 14, 2011, 09:38:44 PM

hehe

The brisket today was good, not as good as the other brisket though because I ate alone today.  :sadbounce:

Awww!! I almost teared up when I read that! I miss you Jason!!

Mine stays logged in too! Haha!

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 10:35:04 PM

What I want to know is why you were keeping the fence staples in your underwear...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller