News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 04:18:58 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 14, 2011, 04:15:53 AM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 14, 2011, 04:13:45 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 14, 2011, 03:45:53 AM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 14, 2011, 02:38:53 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 14, 2011, 02:19:46 AM
Had a rough day.

@autopartsgirl Praying!

@Yoop Were you trying to get lost, or just driving to clear your mind?

Perhaps a lot of both... been one of them weeks... or months... feeling lost in more than sense of the word and area...   :-/

your phone has GPS.... right?

Yes. It does... but it seems I forgot to download the GPS4URLifeWhenEverythingAppearsToBeFallingApart App...  :hypocrite:
That's ok, that one comes pre installed... you just gotta remember to activate it and then actually follow the directions that it tells you... :grin:
I thought it was activated... somehow I think I need an update...

Yeah it even comes with a manual!

A manual you say? I remember reading that... but my brain has forgotten which page to look on.

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 04:21:26 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 14, 2011, 04:12:48 AM
* sunlight returns the hug...

so not fair you get to see cheese! goober.

And you get to see Ruby! So we are even!

And I find it funny that we will are gonna be with Domers at almost three years to the DAY of the DOME!!

Nice!

When  Where are you seeing Seth?  You had better not be going the whole way to Indiana... and not telling me your gonna be there..!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

Had a rough day.

@autopartsgirl Praying!

Perhaps a lot of both... been one of them weeks... or months... feeling lost in more than sense of the word and area...   :-/

Yes. It does... but it seems I forgot to download the GPS4URLifeWhenEverythingAppearsToBeFallingApart App...  :hypocrite:
That's ok, that one comes pre installed... you just gotta remember to activate it and then actually follow the directions that it tells you... :grin:

:thumbsup2: :great: :goodmod:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 14, 2011, 04:26:00 AM
Had a rough day.

@autopartsgirl Praying!

I thought it was activated... somehow I think I need an update...

A manual you say? I remember reading that... but my brain has forgotten which page to look on.
Isiaha 41.10 could be a start...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 14, 2011, 04:27:01 AM

And I find it funny that we will are gonna be with Domers at almost three years to the DAY of the DOME!!

Nice!

When  Where are you seeing Seth?  You had better not be going the whole way to Indiana... and not telling me your gonna be there..!

Hey Thomas...I'm going all the way to Indiana.

And don't give me that. :nono: I tried calling you not long ago, and I never got a return call.

SOMEONE doesn't really text me much anymore either.

And I miss talking to ya! So there!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

You can put the manual on that smartphone.  In fact, does anyone not have a bible app these days?

Wait... never mind, I'm one of the ones who doesn't have a bible app on his smartphone... I don't even have a smartphone.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 04:33:46 AM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 14, 2011, 04:27:01 AM

Nice!

Hey Thomas...I'm going all the way to Indiana.

And don't give me that. :nono: I tried calling you not long ago, and I never got a return call.

SOMEONE doesn't really text me much anymore either.

And I miss talking to ya! So there!

:pound: You could of left me a message GOOBER!!

When? If it was on a weekend... I could probably get all the way there in my Jetta... I need to get away for a few days anyhow... (as long as you are not going to Musicfest... cant go to that... lol)

Miss talking to you too... so there! LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

I left you a message! I said I was driving home from Florida and I wanted to talk to you! It was a Saturday night...ummm I don't remember the actual date. Two weekends ago.

I wasn't gonna tell you about Indiana on the message. I was gonna explain to you my plans.

It's for Justins wedding. And I will HOPEFULLY see Seth. It's not set in stone just yet. Too soon to know. Lol

MelodyB

Oh. And I'm going to Indiana on the 24th. I MIGHT be flying, I might be riding with friends. That is still undecided. I have to make another few phone calls. Either way, I get there on Thursday, leave on Sunday. Staying in Seymour.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Hmmm... Seymour is 9hrs away... but that is Goo glemaps time... LOL. The wedding is Saturday I imagine? 

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

*Yoop Hugs back PF!!*  Thanks :)

So when exactly on Sunday do you leave? Cause I have no Idea when I would have a chance to even see you if your going to a wedding... LOL!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

FYI... Seymour, IN is only 50 miles from where TG lives... LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

IDK what time we would be leaving. I'm at the mercy of other people.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 05:14:10 AM
IDK what time we would be leaving. I'm at the mercy of other people.

Just tried texting you... maybe your asleep... lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I'm not asleep. I should be. But not.

Gonna go keep Parker tomorrow. Gotta be at their house at 7:15, so I really NEED to go to sleep, but I'm not even sleepy yet!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Good Night as well... work in the morning...   :waving:

Thanks for all the prayers...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Chseeads

Newsman

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 06:19:45 AM
Why are you staying in Seymour anyways?

Cara is from Seymour. Her church, and the church that Justin ultimately attended is there. All her family is there. So yeah. I guess that's why. I don't really know. I'm just going where I'm told everyone will be.

How small of a town is it? 

MelodyB

Im up.

I had a LONG night. I went to bed after 1:30 and was up at 6, but the night seemed to last A LONG TIME. Kept waking up. I was hot. Then cold. Then hot. Then uncomfortable. Then I had to get up. Then I was hot again.

BLAH! I'm thankful it's morning!

Parker today!! :clap:

I'm so thankful for kids to babysit. Y'all just don't realize what a huge factor that has been in my happiness in MS. If I didn't have them, I might have moved back to Fl. I miss my Emily and Jeremy SOOO much. If it wasn't for Livi and Parker...well. IDK.

:hi:

Roscoe

Good morning all. Yesterday I just felt worse as the day went by. I gave up and skipped church (probably missed a blessing), went home, took some meds and went to bed at 5 pm. Sleep came nearly instantly and I slept most of the night and awoke to rain. Now I'm at work, feeling only marginally better than yesterday. Thank God it's my friday. And although others out there need God's touch more than I do, if any of you have a spare prayer that isn't assigned to someone, I'll take it.  :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Praying, Bob.

Also, are Tuesdays and Wednedays your days off? I may be off some in the next 10 days, and might make a trip over into Arlansas.

John  :waving: