News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

If you have changed your name or plan to change your Screen name.

Started by Scott, April 04, 2011, 10:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

I don't care if you change your name as long as it is tasteful!

However, I would appreciate if if you'd let me know when you do.  It makes it hard as a Mod or Admin when

"Camping in Canaan" is now ''Wonder Boy's Twin Sister" and next week is ''Boston Market Food Tasting person".

:freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:

I am going to start a sign in thread - y'all please sign, if you change your name, just sign in again with your new name and let us know you changed.

I read one persons post recently and didn't know the name, but the avatar looked familiar, then today that name was changed again.

Maybe I'm cranky and in a lot of pain today, but I don't want to be confused, we reserve that for Seth.  ;)

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on April 04, 2011, 10:59:44 PM
I don't care if you change your name as long as it is tasteful!

However, I would appreciate if if you'd let me know when you do.  It makes it hard as a Mod or Admin when

"Camping in Canaan" is now ''Wonder Boy's Twin Sister" and next week is ''Boston Market Food Tasting person".

:freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2:

I am going to start a sign in thread - y'all please sign, if you change your name, just sign in again with your new name and let us know you changed.

I read one persons post recently and didn't know the name, but the avatar looked familiar, then today that name was changed again.

Maybe I'm cranky and in a lot of pain today, but I don't want to be confused, we reserve that for Seth.  ;)
Sorry, boss! I  didn't think about the mods. :laughhard: I'll remain five-oh I guess.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

The way the new sign-in thread is phrased, it could be taken as an order for everyone to sign in.  Is it compulsory for all, or only if you have changed your nick?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 04, 2011, 11:10:55 PM
The way the new sign-in thread is phrased, it could be taken as an order for everyone to sign in.  Is it compulsory for all, or only if you have changed your nick?

It has been a while since we had a sign in thread and I like to do it every few years.

1.) It helps the newbies

and

2.) It can be fun (it always has in the past)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

I'm only on for a bit, but will get a profile written and up by midnight Tuesday (work is stretching me thin, even as big as I am!)

John  :updown:

BenJammin

"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

I'm thinking of changing my screen name to MeloYellow but I dont want to confuse anyone.   :updown:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.