News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

ask away ask today ask ericshane your questions today

Started by Babs, March 07, 2008, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think EricShane should post more of his music on the internet?

Yes! He is an awesome singer, I want  more!
12 (63.2%)
No, two songs was plenty lol
0 (0%)
Who is EricShane?
3 (15.8%)
I want the CD!
4 (21.1%)
I love his music and look forward to more!
8 (42.1%)
I wonder why he is hiding this talent from GP
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

EricShane

thanks TL.. 21,967 posts!? Girl, you have burned GP up... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on March 02, 2011, 12:50:18 AM
Uh huh.

And what happend to the little chicken in your Sig?! Put it back!! I loved it!

And ILY2!
lol it was getting old... lol.. all my chickens died tho... :( lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

EricShane

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

you are in trouble now, Shes tryin to be innocent lol

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough,

ummmmmmmmmm  Dont know what to say to that

Lynx

I could say something to that, but since I became a christian I don't use them words no more.

The first part of it (if I did say it) has to do with a bovine...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

lol i dont even know what that word is anyway..