News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

20-20 Hugs in perfect vision

Started by Amelia Bedelia, March 01, 2009, 06:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Yooper breaks out in songs...

...Can you feel the hugs tonight?... 

Oops... i did it again...  :frustrated:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Ruby: I've missed me, too!!!  Sometimes you've just gotta find yourself again, I guess.  It's been another long journey, but God is faithful.  :-)
**HUGS** Ruby
**HUGS** Chel - Get yerseff a ticket, gurlie!!!
**HUGS** Barb
**HUGS** TL
*looks at Yooper*
*throws her hands up in the air and rolls her eyes*

I guess...
Maybe...

:sing:

I can be your friend.
Oh OOOOOH oh...

*gives Yooper a Hershey's Hug*

Newsman

Hmmm...

*Hugs Lady Elona*
*Hugs Lady Ash*
*Hugs Lady Chel*
*Hugs Lady Wooby*
*Hugs Lady Chris*
*Hugs Lady Mary*

John :bustamove:

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** John
**HUGS** John again
**HUGS** John yet again
**HUGS** John another time for good measure

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 16, 2010, 06:46:20 PM
**HUGS** John
**HUGS** John again
**HUGS** John yet again
**HUGS** John another time for good measure
Psst... Elona... that's not gonna get you out of the investigation. ;)

RainbowJingles

:smirk2:

:-\

:o

:cool:
*puts on a disguise*
:goodmod: :afro:
*runs away*
:moped:

*runs back in*

**HUGS** John again, just in case  :hopeful:

Newsman

Hmmm...

*is somehwt dazed by that many hugs from such a wonderful Lady*

What was I doing?

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Oh my... the comedy never wears off in here... LOL.

A hershey's hug... thats awesome... I used to love those things. They give you a free sample when you go to the Factory Tour! I always wanted to jump out of the kart into the pool of chocolate, but no one ever wanted to join me... LOL...

***Give a New Hershey Hug to Rainbow... in fact, you can have the whole bag, cause i got 2!!!  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** John 14 more times, just in case it MIGHT do some good
:unabashedflirtyeyes:

rofl  I have two bags of Hershey's hugs at my house, too, Yoop!  lol  Now I guess I have three.

I think the last free sample I got at Hershey Park was the Cookies and Creme bar right around the time they came out...  I think...  Can't recall.  It's been awhile.

I remember being bitterly disappointed to realize that the chocolate world tour wasn't real.  I think it used to be, and then they changed it to just be fake.  *sigh*  I was like...  "NOOOOOOOO!  Tell me it isn't true!"

Confession time:
I prefer the total milk chocolate silver-wrapped pieces over the ones *hugged* in white chocolate.
:bigcheese:
But I don't wanna :pwink: TOO much!  lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

**HUGS** John 14 more times, just in case it MIGHT do some good
:unabashedflirtyeyes:

and yet your were claiming to hide behind a couch in the other one... lol... what a riot...

rofl  I have two bags of Hershey's hugs at my house, too, Yoop!  lol  Now I guess I have three.

I think the last free sample I got at Hershey Park was the Cookies and Creme bar right around the time they came out...  I think...  Can't recall.  It's been awhile.

The last I was there was in 2007, and it was a hug at that time, then we skipped over to the actual theme park... what fun.

I remember being bitterly disappointed to realize that the chocolate world tour wasn't real.  I think it used to be, and then they changed it to just be fake.  *sigh*  I was like...  "NOOOOOOOO!  Tell me it isn't true!"

You mean to tell me it isnt real chocolate in that river?????????? :banghead:          :yikes:             :reaction:

Confession time:
I prefer the total milk chocolate silver-wrapped pieces over the ones *hugged* in white chocolate.
:bigcheese:
But I don't wanna :pwink: TOO much!  lol

Lol...Actually that would make two of us... and I actually prefer the dark chocolate bar even more. Love dark chocolate... or the milk chocolate bar with almonds...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

This little dude is awesome  :reaction:... wish I had him on facebook... lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

iridiscente

Lol...Actually that would make two of us... and I actually prefer the dark chocolate bar even more. Love dark chocolate... or the milk chocolate bar with almonds...

Points for Yoop!

RainbowJingles

*CLAIMING* to hide behind the couch?!!?  I'll have you know I WAS hiding behind the couch!!

I know, Yoop.  :headrub:
It's devastating to realize the chocolate river really wouldn't taste like chocolate.  :sadbounce:
:drool: s over the chocolate descriptions.  TORTURE!  :reaction:  I tell you, you're TORTURING me!  :reaction:

How many does he have now, Dina?  Enough to unlock a secret smiley?

**HUGS** Dina in order to be sure that the HUGS thread doesn't get TOO severely :pwink: ed.
:glare: s at Yoop

iridiscente

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 17, 2010, 07:17:36 AM
How many does he have now, Dina?  Enough to unlock a secret smiley?

Just one. :)

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

iridiscente

No, progress takes time, but it still isn't failure. I only have three.

RainbowJingles

Yoop:  You got a point from Dina.  I have no idea what that REALLY means.  Assume the best.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 18, 2010, 03:15:44 AM
Yoop:  You got a point from Dina.  I have no idea what that REALLY means.  Assume the best.

LOL... well, I wish I knew too... she's given some pointers... but points...?  ???

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Well...  consider this:
Dina has a younger sister who isn't married.
Points with Dina may help you get an interview with her their dad...
which may be something you may want, considering that her sister is from the deep south.  :freaky2:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 18, 2010, 06:30:36 PM
Well...  consider this:
Dina has a younger sister who isn't married.
Points with Dina may help you get an interview with her their dad...
which may be something you may want, considering that her sister is from the deep south.  :freaky2:

Is that the one who is engaged to Seth...? I kept reading about the budding romance, and wondered when the actual wedding was going to be...

I have a rule against being interested in anyone who is already engaged... and who has a finance(fiance)...LOL  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Seth is not engaged.  At least not in person.  He WISHES he were engaged to Chel.  Actually, I'm not sure he wishes that.  He just wishes he were MARRIED to Chel.

Seth is officially a member of the Elder Bachelor Council, and has every intention of staying a member as long as he lives.

Sunlight/Chel is not engaged.

SippinTea/Ruby is engaged.

Sis is not really 21.  She was 21 last year (and a several years before that, as well).

Newsman really isn't grumpy.

1legrooster really has two legs.

Anything else you'd like to know, as long as we're totally :pwink: ing the hugs thread?

sunlight

ya know elona... California is south too... and you 2 seem to have hit it off pretty well ya know... :freaky2:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

California doesn't boast of southern accents, for which Yoop has expressed a particular affinity.  :freaky2:

sunlight

Arent you from Mississippi first?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!