What through yonder window breaks?

Started by iridiscente, September 08, 2008, 04:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridiscente

A few days ago I had the windows of our second story apartment open because it felt SO good outside and I wanted to air out the apartment. I remember Miss Priss keeping herself occupied for a long time that day, I thought she was just enjoying the outside air. The next morning, my husband was perplexed because all of the dress socks that he had just sorted were gone. Today, we looked out the window, and there they were, all over the ground behind the bushes along with one of her toys. She had yanked his drawer open and, one by one, shoved the socks through the window. We laughed so hard!

EricShane

lol... well... I guess thats better than what could have happened
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

What she didn't mention was that it was only open a crack.  So she had to shove them through one by one.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

iridiscente

Yeah, it was just open enough for a big pair of socks.

Mary J.

Anything with the power to make you laugh over 30 years later isn't a waste of time. -Steven King - Hearts in Atlantis

My FB: http://www.facebook.com/maryjleddbetter

Ashlee

And here I thought you had an announcement Dina.

RainbowJingles

lol  I kind of thought that, too, actually.  Then I was laughing so hard I forgot.  Now I remember again...  but I'm still laughing.  Oh my STARS!!!  That's stinkin' HI-larious!!!!!

:laughhard:

sunlight

that's my niece!

:lol:

she takes after her uncle.... :lol:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: sunlight on September 09, 2008, 11:39:51 AM
that's my niece!

:lol:

she takes after her uncle.... :lol:
:eyebrow:
She acts an awful lot like someone else I know...

iridiscente

EricShane

Quote from: teacheroftheLord on September 09, 2008, 02:51:19 AM
And here I thought you had an announcement Dina.
so Did I! lol...

Trust Me, I know from expierence, You turn your eyes away from your kids for 1/4th of a second and thier always Doing Something Crazy... - I know from Expierence, because 'Im that kid' haha - Im sure my mom could tell you stories all day long lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Ashlee

almondjoy

I thought she had an announcement too.   :sadbounce:

iridiscente

oh, blah, why would I be titling it something about a window? breaking through a window? noooooo, I just thought it was fitting to quote Shakespeare here!

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

Ariel made me chuckle in church last sunday by barking like a dog!
She made me chuckle today by snoring so loud that the person 4 rows ahead of us turned to see who was doing it.... and my sis asked me if she was tooting or snoring! hehe! it was funny!

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

Today she took a looong nap because of feeling bad from the shots, so I was here at my computer working for a long time and I heard this :creeeeak: and I peeked around the door and here walks in Ariel. I can't get over her being able to get herself off of the bed and walk where she will.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: iridiscente on September 08, 2008, 04:13:04 PM
A few days ago I had the windows of our second story apartment open because it felt SO good outside and I wanted to air out the apartment. I remember Miss Priss keeping herself occupied for a long time that day, I thought she was just enjoying the outside air. The next morning, my husband was perplexed because all of the dress socks that he had just sorted were gone. Today, we looked out the window, and there they were, all over the ground behind the bushes along with one of her toys. She had yanked his drawer open and, one by one, shoved the socks through the window. We laughed so hard!

The evidence

SippinTea

BOL!!

*Hugs* Ariel

And btw, that's a nice green door. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

LOL.  I didn't see the pic at first.  Internet acting up.  That's funny!

sunlight

* sunlight imagines the thoughts of the people in the first floor window seeing a random pair of socks falling from the sky.... followed by a single black sock... followed by another pair of socks... :lol:

Ashlee

I wish I had been there.  That would be hilarious!