2007 NAYC - North Carolina

Started by natewasmundt, July 20, 2006, 01:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

I don't know if I'm going...

Depends where I'm at and what I'm doing in August 07. Major changes start in May of that year, haha.

JoleneHeather

Quote from: Bereaness on July 29, 2006, 11:55:07 PM
if you get the chance to go to youth congress It will be well worth the trip.  I've been to it twice (once in Indianapolis, IN, and once in Atlanta, GA)  I had a blast both times.

haha, those were the two I went to too.  ... Lots of Too's in that sentence.

nicolejoy

Every possible variation, was it? Except "tu" which is really French or Latin, not English anyway... Or are there other "to's" that I'm not thinking about??

JoleneHeather

I dont think so....
I think I got them all... haha.

Roxie

I know Bereaness posted who... but here is the schedule :) For all of you scheduled people out there ;)

Date: August 8-10 2007

Bobcats Arena

*** Hotel reservations can be made via the PentecostalYouth.org website beginning on Jan 1, 2007.***

Schedule: Wed, August 8th

12:00 Registration
6:30-7:15 North American Talent Search
7:15-7:30 Prayer
7:30 Evening Service Rev. Joel Urshan

Thurs, August 9th

8:00-9:15 registration
9:15-10:30 General Session Miquell Hennigan
10:45-11:35 Split Sessions
11:50-12:40 Split Sessions
12:40-2:30 Lunch
2:30-3:45 General Session Rev. Jeffery Goodman
7:30 Evening Service Rev. Brent Keating

Fri, Aug 10th

8:30-9:30 Registration
9:30-10:00 Wake Up Call
10:15-11:15 General Session Frontrunner Focus
11:30-1:00 General Session Rev. Matt Maddix
1:00-3:00 Lunch
7:30 Evening Service Rev. Todd Gaddy

:great: Not sure if we will go, but I would love too... When I lived in WV, we had Bro. Urshan to our church a couple of times for revival services and he stayed both times for a week... He preaches great.  He now pastors a church in Cincinnati, OH across the river from me! I haven't heard him in a few years other than a archived video from his church website... still a great preacher.

And Bro Maddix!  My husband and I are big fans.. :) LOL

And Bro. Gaddy -- we all know he rocks  :thumbsup2:
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Heather

it'll be my first year getting to go. also charlotte is only about 3 hours away. i know after general conference this year [of which i didn't get to go] our whole youth group is buzzing about NAYC.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

lojack

Quote from: misswashington on July 26, 2006, 03:13:10 AM

Who's Church do you go to??

Pastor Rocky Dunlap.....Tacoma,Wa
[/quote]

brother dunlap came from my church, bro tom johnson, colorado springs!!  bro dunlap is an awesome preacher.  lil rocky and riley are cool as well.
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

Heather

Matt Maddix come and did our Christmas for Christ rally a few weeks ago. Awesome preacher.

Tea

Quote from: lojack on November 06, 2006, 06:27:23 AM

brother dunlap came from my church, bro tom johnson, colorado springs!!  bro dunlap is an awesome preacher.  lil rocky and riley are cool as well.
[/quote]

LOL! "lil rocky" ROFL!!!! hahahahhahahaahhahahha lol u troll
Smile

KaylynMarie

i wish I could go, but my youth leaders dont want us to  :-(
~* You see the real me, hiding in my skin, im broken from within, unveil me completely, im loosening my grasp, theres no need to mask my frailty cuz You see the real me...*~

lojack

Quote from: Tea on November 11, 2006, 09:58:20 AM
Quote from: lojack on November 06, 2006, 06:27:23 AM

LOL! "lil rocky" ROFL!!!! hahahahhahahaahhahahha lol u troll
[/quote]

well, he is short lol  riley is like way taller than him!!  specially with that 1800's hairstyle  :laughhard:
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

Tea

LOL! 
:sing: what would you do if I sang out of tune..  would you stand up and walk out on me? lol
Smile

littlejoy

Hey, I'm looking for some pics from NYC 2005. When it first finished there was a website with hundreds of photos on it. But i can't seem to find it now. probably cause its 2 years later..but might anyone know which site it is or when i can find a link or something?

Heather

we started our fundraising for NAYC this past sunday. we are doing a dinner a month after church + other fundraisers. we are trying to get a charter bus that way we won't have to pay for 2-3 extra vans and then worrying about car probs and directions. lol.

CamDodd

Our youth group is raising money as we speak to go to Youth Congress. Proud to see that Johnathan Dean is the worship leader.

drummerbear7

so since i have not been on this website in month's i have a lot of ctching up to do.... I am planning on going!! yippey a roda trip how fun!!

night owl

How much would it cost to go again? I think my youth group is planning on going.

CamDodd

This may all be different for youth groups but my youth leader said it would take somewhere around 5000-6000 dollars for the trip FOR US. This may vary depending on location and such.

poetic

It's not that expensive. When I went in 2003 It had cost me with registration and everything about $150. That was when it was held in Nashville.

drummerbear7

Quote from: CamDodd on February 06, 2007, 04:05:29 AM
This may all be different for youth groups but my youth leader said it would take somewhere around 5000-6000 dollars for the trip FOR US. This may vary depending on location and such.
:o holy cow where do ya live????? umm if we fly form Omaha.. it would cost about 450.. and i think that includes our Hotel.... u have to shop around for hotels, and stuff, u can usually find deals if u are willing to look for them.

CamDodd

Quote from: drummerbear7 on February 12, 2007, 08:52:34 PM
Quote from: CamDodd on February 06, 2007, 04:05:29 AM
:o holy cow where do ya live????? umm if we fly form Omaha.. it would cost about 450.. and i think that includes our Hotel.... u have to shop around for hotels, and stuff, u can usually find deals if u are willing to look for them.
We're in Southwest Louisiana. But we plan to do more stuff than just go to youth congress. Are you talking about 450 per person or for a whole youth group?

BrittaniHonaker

Quote from: Mel-Mel on July 27, 2006, 05:22:50 AM
Quote from: chaotic_resolve on July 25, 2006, 10:16:35 PM
*sigh*

I have a pet peeve with websites that don't get updated with current information, sorry.  :biglaugh:

Dont visit our church website then....its aggravating!

BrittaniHonaker

MELODY!!! :o Gasp i'm ashamed of you...Not really though its all true...our website hasnt been updated in absoulutly forever!!! :roll: but oh well just thought i'd mention that too..cause its purty bad!!!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BrittaniHonaker

oh thanks mel mel....I LOVE YA TOO!!! :teeth: