News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

Quote from: Roscoe on April 14, 2016, 11:57:47 PM
Quote from: Lynx on April 14, 2016, 06:10:05 PMThere is nothing wrong with Arkansas that a few hills could not fix. The place is much too flat.

On the other hand, in Arkansas you can probably see a storm cell coming 50 miles away.
You're nuts. Only the eastern half of Arkansas is flat. The rest of the state is mountains- the Ozarks and the Boston Mountains.. Oklahoma- now that's flat...

Even part of the Eastern Arkansas is on a ridge (Crowley's Ridge).. :)  It's a beautiful state with SO many different areas, suitable for so many different likes. :)

Ready for 3:30. Longest week!!

Lynx

All I saw of Arkansas was flat except for Petit Jean. And compared to the surrounding landscape that hill looked like a veritable mountain.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Finally can log on with my work computer. It's been so long since I had to log in, I'd forgotten my password. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 15, 2016, 06:35:51 PMFinally can log on with my work computer. It's been so long since I had to log in, I'd forgotten my password. :lol:
Your password is...

Uh... never mind, gotta go. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

She's a slave driver and you think YOU'RE tired? Pity poor Robbie. :p
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Dad got to come home yesterday. As he was leaving pathology showed up. He has the most aggressive form of cancer possible. I guess go big or go home? We are all reeling and just taking it day to day. Chemo should start within the next 2 weeks.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Man. I'm sorry, Heather. We'll be praying.

I'm dragging today. Slept in until 9 o'clock, and haven't done much since. It's overcast and gloomy out today...I got one of those little boneless hams recently, so I'm experimenting- seasoned it well with different rubs and spices I have, then basted it with a mild three pepper sauce I had lying around, and now it's smokin' at a low heat. We will see if it's decent later. If not, I only wasted around $6...
Sometime today I need to go to town and get stuff for coleslaw, and some potatoes and carrots. I'm cheating Sunday. I found a shoulder roast on sale, and I can't resist a good pot roast. I rarely get to eat it because it's not Lou's favorite....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Lynx on April 16, 2016, 11:47:49 AMShe's a slave driver and you think YOU'RE tired? Pity poor Robbie. :p
She even slave drives herself.

Lynx

Yeah but that's self inflicted. You can say she deserves it because she does it to herself. :D

My aunt Diane is the same way. Hang around with her and you'll wind up helping her do something, but she does more than she asks others to do. And the things she does usually involve some pretty neat ideas.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: I thought Sunday was a day of rest? Lord. I'm mowed my yard and spent a couple of hours getting beat up by my giant crepe myrtles that have a mind of their own. They did NOT want to be mowed around the base. But I triumphed and it looks much better. After two hours of running the weed eater I can't feel my hands due to the vibration, though. :lol:
My roast and tators are making the house smell heavenly. Another half hour or so and we shall eat that, coleslaw, and a dessert of Buttermilk pie, which is a huge hit at our house. Just a simple custard pie, so easy to make- but I can't keep one because Chey will eat the whole thing. Made two last night with Cheyenne, this morning when I got up, she had awoke- and ate TWO pieces for breakfast.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

*perk*

Did someone say buttermilk pie?  I'd get up early for that too. And anybody who would eat a whole buttermilk pie is a rat after my own heart.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Morning. Another week starts, and this one promises to be a busy one for me .With God's help I shall make it through. AndKeep a close family friend of mine in your prayers please. My mama babysat her for years and she's like a sister to me. Her mama passed away last night of Dementia/Early Onset Alzhiemer's. A true Godly lady I'm going to miss terribly. She was not yet 60...

MsJennJenn

Just registered thru term 6 (August-October) for school. After that – it looks like I have 11 credits left to take.
So 2 more 3 credit hour courses for term 1 (October-December)....and then 2 more for term 2 (December-February).

So it looks like I should be done about February 2017!! EEP! :clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Three weeks until I go visit mom!

Okay, beside Chel I look like a certified homebody. But for me it's a big deal.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

I made no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.  With cocoa straight from Honduras. They are really good. :grin:

Lynx

Hmm... I would ask how cocoa from Honduras tastes, but it's hard to describe a flavor.

Is it closer to dutch, swiss, german or mexican chocolate flavor?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I want some. But I don't need them, And it's a good thing since I can't get them.
Morning all. Raining, Dreary, And I have a headache. On top of that I get to ride to Little Rock with a lady I've never met for a psych exam. Bah. I wanna go home already...

Heather

Dad gets his port today for chemo. Testing Thursday to make sure it hasn't spread further. He will get 3 days of chemo treatment next week then they will give him a 3-4 week break to see how his body responds. This will happen for 6 months according to how the cancer responds. I will keep my Monday job at the bakery but will mostly be his caretaker through the summer. He was denied disability at his work so mom has to keep working full time to keep their insurance and to keep money coming in. Hopefully he will qualify for SS disability but we've heard it's a headache. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

So last Sunday night at church I sang Chris Rice's "Love like Crazy" and it was surprisingly well received. I didn't think the elders would like it at all but some of them did.

So now I'm seriously considering making a soundtrack for Newsong's "Can't Keep a Good Man Down."
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Thank you notes are really really hard for me to write... Unfortunately. I wish it wasn't so.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on April 20, 2016, 03:07:55 PMThank you notes are really really hard for me to write... Unfortunately. I wish it wasn't so.

Writing them I can do - expressing it verbally, not so much.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: