News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I have been here.

Started by sunlight, January 25, 2016, 02:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

According to my profile, I registered at gp 11 yrs and 9 days ago.

Where is that grandma icon... I feel older than @Roscoe
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Then we're both grandma's.

I've been here 12 years, 8 months lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on January 25, 2016, 02:41:04 PMAccording to my profile, I registered at gp 11 yrs and 9 days ago.

Where is that grandma icon... I feel older than @Roscoe
:pound:
 You are ancient.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

2016 will make 14 years. I was 16.. LOL. Wow.

sarba

I was here when I believe I was pregnant with Dylan when I signed up.   He's 14.  If it wasn't him its Eric and he's 12....

The Purple Fuzzy

I've been here almost 8 years.

sunlight

Mom, I'm really glad for those 8 years. ::grin: im Glad I like you well enough to trust you here... :halo: now dad on the other hand...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

I graduated HS in 2003. lol the same month I joined GP.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Well, aren't y'all special. As usual, everybody forgot to get me. :sadbounce: I've been here around five years, I think, without looking.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I would be here five years, but that's just a very rough guesstimate. I know Bobby has been here longer than I because he was here when I got here.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

October 3, 2010 is when I registered.  So I just passed my 5th anniversary...

mini

2004 for me.  12 years... 1/3 of my life...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Actually when I saw this thread title I thought it would be a list of places Chel has been. When I read the first post I was mildly disappointed.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

October 2006. I'm coming up on 10 years. Sheesh. Also I was an AYN transplant. I think I registered on there in 2003 or 2004?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Backseat Radio

No idea how long I've been part of the board. Joined when the upci.com/upci.ws board merged with GP.

Newsman

MelodyB

I have been here since July 2002...I was a transplant from the UPCI chat and original board. I joined the Internet in 1999. lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I'm still hoping for that list...
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on January 28, 2016, 04:26:52 AMI have been here since July 2002...I was a transplant from the UPCI chat and original board. I joined the Internet in 1999. lol

We got our first home computer in 1997. My freshman year in high school. Teachers started requiring us to have papers typed and my parents were too busy/lazy to drive me back and forth from the library or to pick me up late after school. [I was a bus kid.]
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

No one is older than Roscoe!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Wait, what? This thread used to have posts that it no longer has...
"Do you sing at church?"

okieoliveoyl

I'm a transplant too...I've been here for almost 14 years.  I'm OLD!!!
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Assuredbyfaith

My current profile has me on since 2008. However, I was on GP before I moved to the south; so I have been on here around 13+ years.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.