News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I'm with Jenn!!!

And just a warning, I'm now on Tylenol Sinus meds. I could be up for multiple days in a row!!  :o
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Since there is pretty much only one thread going, it probably doesn't matter much now.

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on October 02, 2015, 04:23:03 AM
Rebels! And Heather is your leader!

Hey it was my idea! Doesn't that make me the leader since they all agreed? lol :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I did post on the other thread about being rebellious, however I do not care who the leader is. I will continue posting regardless!!!  :cool:

Still on the meds. Shew.

I never thought I'd be so sad to be out of broccoli.......

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on October 02, 2015, 04:30:16 PM
I did post on the other thread about being rebellious, however I do not care who the leader is. I will continue posting regardless!!!  :cool:

Still on the meds. Shew.

I never thought I'd be so sad to be out of broccoli.......

oh ha ha i missed it.
sad about broccoli? lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I didn't start eating veggies until a couple weeks ago. I ate the rest of our broccoli for lunch.

This time next week I will be on my adventure!!  :cool:

Roscoe

Well. Everyone got quiet. :pound:
Hmm...Been a busy weekend. Started off by going to Ozark for a church service- got to hear Bro Rick Treece flat make a flattop guitar talk, and good preaching too. Then last night was an hour and a half each way drive to a tiny little Christian school to see Chey play her first volleyball game. She made a couple of real good serves, and I was proud of my punkin..
Then today, I mowed the yard for the last time this year, I hope- and picked up Scrawny, aka Chey's friend, who delights in calling me a fat dump. I am SO going to have fun denying him any opportunity to date my daughter in a few years.  :P  :laughhard:
All in all, a good weekend. Sadly, I must return to work tomorrow. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

Roscoe and mini... I went to a ham fest today.. Just figured I should tell you guys what y'all somehow got me into.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

Today was work. No one wants smoothies when it's pouring rain outside. So it was rather boring and uneventful.

Trying to come up with any excuse possible to NOT go to Brandon's family function tomorrow. I can't even use church as an excuse as it is a 3 minute drive away. The party [for a man who HATES parties] is at 12 and church doesn't start til 2:30. Sigh....

Brandon had a freak out moment. It was already decided I'm heading out of town because he couldn't get off work to do the family function thing [my side] next weekend. They changed his schedule and put him off all weekend. He went back and explained to his supervisor he HAD to work because I wasn't going to be home. lol. They fixed it.

mini

Quote from: sunlight on October 04, 2015, 01:34:31 AM
Roscoe and mini... I went to a ham fest today.. Just figured I should tell you guys what y'all somehow got me into.

:ugly:

There are more nerds at one of those than I have ever experienced elsewhere.  Apple fans think they have it, computer geeks think they have it, but ham nerds are the uppermost of the upperclassmen of nerdish behavior.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

If they have social skills they are GEEKS, not NERDS. And I know some hams that I know for a fact have more social skills than I.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on October 04, 2015, 01:34:31 AM
We, as usual, are being blamed for something we are innocent in.. :hypocrite: Innocent of all charges.
But, I'm glad you went. Even though it was probably just to keep Robbie from bringing the hamfest home with him.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Could be worse. I know some people who play golf. There's a money pit for ya.

Then there's the guy who has 36 world of warcraft accounts, plays them all as a one-man-guild. More than $5700 per year in monthly subscription fees alone, not to mention whenever they put out an expansion pack he has to go get 36 copies of it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Excellent church today! Plus Sis Lewis told me I dress very Eurpopean! Not the first time I've been told that. lol.

Other than church I've been crocheting and watching Criminal Minds on Netflix.

Headache and med free for 2 days now! PLUS sunshine made an appearance today.  :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

It was a bit chilly here today. If this keeps up, swimming won't be on the agenda next weekend. Lol

I worked a craft fair Saturday and the wind was so bad! I should have worn something on my ears and I would have if I had of known the wind was gonna be so bad, but we sold so much fudge and lemonade and ice cream it was crazy. Had a line at our table ALLL DAY. I was worn out when I got home.

Today we had great church and ten I went to my favorite Chinese Buffett. Mom did go to church so I picked her up some mcds on the way home, per her request.

Catching up on The Walking Dead show now. On Netflix.

That is all.

MelodyB

Roscoe

Cool here too....at least for me. And we had a tragedy last night. Chey's fish that I won at the fair went to see Jesus. Chey is heartbroken and the only thing that consoled her was me promising to buy her another one...
And now I am back at work. Bah.

MsJennJenn

Oh no lol - how did said fish die? Poor thing.

It's been cool(ish) here too. Between high 60's and low 70's at night, and low 80's during the day. That's "cool" to we Texans lol....
Went to the zoo Saturday morning and it was sooo lovely.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 05, 2015, 02:52:52 PM
Oh no lol - how did said fish die? Poor thing.

It's been cool(ish) here too. Between high 60's and low 70's at night, and low 80's during the day. That's "cool" to we Texans lol....
Went to the zoo Saturday morning and it was sooo lovely.
No idea how fishie passed. It was fine yesterday when she left for church and floating when we come in. I almost suspect that the air pump hose may have worked out and didn't put enough oxygen in the water. It look like the water level was a bit low..