News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Even Popeye only ate spinach when he absolutely had to.  :P

Seriously though, I do like it a bit.  Not my all-time favorite food, but a can for lunch isn't too bad.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I like it raw in salads and sandwiches.  Not cooked.

Melody

Dirt?  Canned?  Blech.

I like fresh spinach a lot.  I'll eat frozen occasionally.  I make agood creamed spinach which is just swiss & frozen spinach cooked together.  Those 2 flavors mesh well.

We just had spagetti last night.  On a bed of fresh spinach.  Nathan mixes his in. 

dnr1128

I'd rather clean my ears with a soldering iron than eat spinach.
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

MelodyB

Melody

hmmm...  maybe I just haven't tried dirt for a long time. 

dnr1128

My wife craved dirt when she was pregnant with our daughter due to severe iron deficiency. 
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

MelodyB

And I'm anemic, that makes sense...although I don't think I like the taste of dirt per se, I just like spinach.

mini

A rolled taco...would that be a burrito or a taquito?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 24, 2012, 11:37:35 AM

A rolled taco...would that be a burrito or a taquito?
All the burritos and taquitos want to be like me. What can I say?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on October 01, 2012, 11:38:57 AM
Bah. It's not 7 am yet, I am without Dr Pepper and forced to substitute cappuchino....God have pity on my coworkers. Their ankles are in danger. :smirk2:

Ah, so you have a black belt in this too?

http://www.gocomics.com/broomhilda/2006/09/27
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 01, 2012, 02:24:36 PM
Bah. It's not 7 am yet, I am without Dr Pepper and forced to substitute cappuchino....God have pity on my coworkers. Their ankles are in danger. :smirk2:

Wrong thread?  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Nope, when I saw that it reminded me of him.  Right thread.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

We had an employee fair thursday. I discovered I won a prize this morning. When I saw it, Seth and Mel instantly came to mind....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 01, 2012, 02:24:36 PM

:laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I actually have one just like that! I'm not sure if it was rescued from my room at the house yet, but I do have one. It says AFLAC when you press the button.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on October 01, 2012, 04:55:28 PM
I actually have one just like that! I'm not sure if it was rescued from my room at the house yet, but I do have one. It says AFLAC when you press the button.
Yes- and if you press the button three times, it stops saying "AFLAC" and screams it...LOL.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Ive said it before, but when you get a Chel hug, you don't come unhugged for a month.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

WOW!

And he's giving the two thumbs up! Thomas would be proud!

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 13, 2012, 09:59:00 PM
Roscoe :hypocrite:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
And for that, Fuzzy Beast- the "two thumbs up"? They are being used in a Middle Eastern sense.  :P

:laughhard:

sunlight

You sure that isnt  too tall to be roscoe?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

That's just what I was thinking, but I assumed it was a scale thing - we're looking up from the ground so it might look proportionately taller than it is.  :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"