So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

We have to recreate this picture...in overalls....ROFLOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

I wish I had photoshop!  Next time you guys get together, take a picture together.  I don't think I seen one in all of them you took.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 30, 2011, 03:30:53 PM
I wish I had photoshop!  Next time you guys get together, take a picture together.  I don't think I seen one in all of them you took.

meller, there should be one of me and the goofball standing next to the famous miata...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Not only do I remember that, I remember driving down the hwy and seeing it, and risking my life retrieving it! Then bleaching him and delivering him to you!!

Good times and great memories!!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I seen 2 smileys that reminded me of Ruby:

and 

SippinTea

@the Roscoe comic - Hahaha!

@MY - Love them! :thumbsup2:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

mini

Lynx

I do hope you weren't thinking of ME when you saw that.  These days Ubuntu has gotten a bit weird.  Linux Mint is currently the best in the open source land.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

I was thinking of you.  Today was the first time I have played with ubuntu in a while.  It wasnt as comfortable as it was before...

Lynx

No it is not.  The last four versions or so, Canonical's owner has gotten some weird ideas.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Thought of half of this board when I saw this...lol

Lynx

And let the congregation say amen!  Preach it brother!   :clap:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on January 17, 2012, 03:09:17 AM
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 14, 2012, 01:02:47 PM

Thought of half of this board when I saw this...lol

:great:
Heather, you could add "Dr. Pepper " to that sign and describe half of my life philosphies. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Actually, another 3 inch drop in the front would probably put rusty about the same height as this truck. I've always liked lowered trucks- they're easier to climb in to.  :laughhard:  And if Porter sees this, he'll see Sam's future.. :P

mini

Im confused.  What kind of grill is that on the front?  A GMC?