News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I guess that's better than some other things about the outhouse reminding you of him...

Chseeads

There was actually something specific that made me think of him when I thought of the Porter paint...but I can't remember now what line of thinking it was.... 

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 04, 2011, 06:54:45 PM

Roscoe diet plan...
That's a very unsecured donut. Looks more like bait in a trap to me...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Bro.Roscoe!  Didn't you get suspended or sued for that? 

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 17, 2011, 03:26:10 PM
Bro.Roscoe!  Didn't you get suspended or sued for that? 

They were short on evidence.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

This made me think of Mary "Fastest time to enter a suitcase
The fastest time to enter a zipped suitcase is 5.43 seconds achieved by Leslie Tipton on Sept. 14, 2009 in New York on the "LIVE! with Regis & Kelly" show.
"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

iridiscente

Roscoe

mini

Melody

mini

ROFLOL

Roscoe and Mini...and Mini is the tall one...ROFLOL

Roscoe