News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicolejoy

One time, we were in bible school of all places (our church ran a correspondence bible school class) and we had photocopies of a sheet of notes that had obviously been pre-loved. Someone had drawn a little pattern in the corner. I called out, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Whose doodle is this?" Oops ;)

Chseeads

What's that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Lynx

They must not use that term up there where Seth lives. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

IowaSkirtGirl

I can think of two things a "doodle" would be...lol
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

But who did the doodle make her think of?  :eyebrow:

IowaSkirtGirl

I don't think either smell amazing......lol..but one is definitely worse

Lynx

I can only think of two, and one of them doesn't smell at all.  Unless you use a magic marker, which has its own rather pungent smell. 

The other kind of course smells much worse, yes.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I knew what you meant from the beginning.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

BUT WHAT does this have to do with seeing something that made somebody think of someone!?!  :reaction:

Lynx

That part you don't want to know.  Trust me.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on August 02, 2011, 06:15:26 PM
BUT WHAT does this have to do with seeing something that made somebody think of someone!?!  :reaction:

Seth: does doodle mean the same thing your parking lot friend did that one time?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

His talking about his doodle made me think of my roomie, she's always doodling all over the house.

Lynx

My step-mother had a dog that doodled all over the house too.  I hated that dog.  Mostly because when I was visiting my dad over the weekend I'd get up in the morning, walk through the house with no shoes and step in it.  Stupid dog.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on August 02, 2011, 06:42:59 PM
His talking about his doodle made me think of my roomie, she's always doodling all over the house.
His who?

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on August 02, 2011, 06:46:14 PM
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on August 02, 2011, 06:42:59 PM
His who?

His nothing, why doesn't she doodle where shes supposed to doodle?!?  Or does Iowa have :flush:?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

Different kinda doodle? heehee...Gotta love words with sooo many meanings!

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 02, 2011, 06:52:11 PM

His nothing, why doesn't she doodle where shes supposed to doodle?!?  Or does Iowa have :flush:?
It worries me that I have been laughing so much and so hard at this thread.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Sheesh.  You people have warped me.  The next time I ask someone what they are doing and they say "Doodling..." I'm gonna slap em...

This also gives a new meaning to the word "doodlebug."

Lynx

Not really, the dung beetle has been around for ages.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

What about someone singing "Yankee Doodle"  :lol:

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 02, 2011, 07:02:48 PM
Sheesh.  You people have warped me.  The next time I ask someone what they are doing and they say "Doodling..." I'm gonna slap em...

This also gives a new meaning to the word "doodlebug."
Well, I won't be doodling at my desk anymore.... :laughhard:  Guess I'll just "sketch" on the paper....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 02, 2011, 07:12:44 PM
What about someone singing "Yankee Doodle"  :lol:

And to think he did it all the way to town...

IowaSkirtGirl

Melody

I had never heard doodle used like that. 

I'm traumatized.  :o

Now, I can't figure out what was on the paper Nicole was referring to!