What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Ever see something and think, "Man, that reminds me of _______________!"

Post a picture of it here.....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

I see things all day every day that remind me of people on GP.

This is gonna be a good thread. :freaky2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

I saw something today that made me think of Queen Mel-Mel.

MelodyB

MelodyB

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

What would you doo-ooo-oo, for a chaco taco?  :sing:

mini

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on June 28, 2011, 05:12:55 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 28, 2011, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on June 09, 2011, 05:07:28 AM
Oh yeah...now I remember...LOL.

hmmm....what was it MEL?!

It was a hearse. lol

Yeah, he saw a hearse, and chased it through traffic just to take a picture of it for me.

Melody

awwww...

Everytime I see my carrot leaves I wonder when I'm supposed to harvest them and if they're ripe and going rotten.  Then I think of Seth.  :P  I'll post a picture when I pull them out.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on June 28, 2011, 05:46:22 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on June 28, 2011, 05:12:55 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 28, 2011, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on June 09, 2011, 05:07:28 AM
Oh yeah...now I remember...LOL.

hmmm....what was it MEL?!

It was a hearse. lol

Yeah, he saw a hearse, and chased it through traffic just to take a picture of it for me.

rofl - wow Sethers...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

It wasn't as dramatic as she made it sound...but I did chase it to try to catch a pic before it got away. lol

Babs

guess who that reminded me of

saw these at a small grocery store :)

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

I so want that truck!!!!! I would drive it everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

upcchris

that link is now blocked because of a copyright infringement....somehow that strikes me as funny.
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

mini

Read this joke and thought of Meller...

Finishing up our work at a trade show in San Diego, my co-worker Maureen and I decided to go sightseeing across the border in Tijuana, Mexico. While there, we went shopping and bought a few pieces of clay kitchenware.

As we crossed back into the United States, a customs official asked if we had anything of value to report.

"Not really," Maureen replied, digging in her bag for the bean crock she had purchased.

Everyone around us froze as she continued, "I only bought a little pot."

Melody