News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Hello from the great state of WV!

Started by BrotherJason, October 04, 2007, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrotherJason

Hello everyone,
  I'm BrotherJason from West Virginia. I'm a 33 year old father of 6 husband of one :waving: . Hope to get to know most of you all shortly (although I know at least one already from paltalk).

mini

Quote from: BrotherJason on October 04, 2007, 01:33:24 PM
...father of 6...

And from underneath your avatar:

Filling the church up one kid at a time

Your gonna fit right in with the rest of the GP'ers...LOL

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 04, 2007, 01:38:22 PM
Quote from: BrotherJason on October 04, 2007, 01:33:24 PM
...father of 6...

And from underneath your avatar:

Filling the church up one kid at a time

Your gonna fit right in with the rest of the GP'ers...LOL

Welcome!

:laughhard: :laughhard:

your awful lol

anyways welcome to GP

titushome

Welcome, from the great(er) State of Oregon!  ;)
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

HI!

Im Melody, the resident firestarter and troublemaker....my partner in crime is the lovely young lady right above me....:hypocrite: Welcome to GP!

I have Family in Ripley, and I have been there a few times.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BrotherJason

Quote from: SippinTea on October 04, 2007, 03:26:01 PM
Welcome to the craziness!  :hi:

:beret:

That's alright, so far it appears to be all in good fun! :thumbsup2:

BrotherJason

I've gotta try to get my wife to join in, she's the outgoing one, she would hopefully love it!

Niki

Welcome, BrotherJason. I hope you have fun.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

Tricia Lea

Hey at least there has been no WV jokes on here lol

I do not tell  many but I was born in WV

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Bro. Jason... I LOVE your Avatar! I loved the Moe movie! I am gonna go buy The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's...it comes out today....for my Neice and Nephew of course....but I might have to pre-view it, to make sure it is safe for them to watch... :hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BrotherJason

Quote from: MelodyB on October 06, 2007, 01:36:23 PM
Bro. Jason... I LOVE your Avatar! I loved the Moe movie! I am gonna go buy The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's...it comes out today....for my Neice and Nephew of course....but I might have to pre-view it, to make sure it is safe for them to watch... :hypocrite:

My kids do watch them so don't get me wrong, but I figure by the time my youngest is old enough to think it's silly I should still be able to watch them with the grandkids! :P

And as far as WV jokes go, I'm usually the first to crack them so don't worry. My first industrial construction job I got picked on a lot, one fellow said did you know the tooth brush was invented in WV, if it was invented anywhere else it would have been a teeth brush! I'm used to it!