News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on May 23, 2016, 02:59:11 PMIt may be a good thing that Chel had to stay in the hospital on her only day off...its God telling her she really has to take the day off and not do anything. This way she has no choice! Haha!

Not laughing at the pain and suffering, but that she has to stay still for awhile.
They're supposed to be dismissing her. She's chomping at the bit to leave. She has to stay off foot until Thursday.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 23, 2016, 03:49:05 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 23, 2016, 02:59:11 PMIt may be a good thing that Chel had to stay in the hospital on her only day off...its God telling her she really has to take the day off and not do anything. This way she has no choice! Haha!

Not laughing at the pain and suffering, but that she has to stay still for awhile.
They're supposed to be dismissing her. She's chomping at the bit to leave. She has to stay off foot until Thursday.

haha that is gonna be torture for her.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

So I'm going home with mom because she cooks food really good! Lol. And she has nice recliners and good company.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on May 23, 2016, 04:45:33 PMSo I'm going home with mom because she cooks food really good! Lol. And she has nice recliners and good company.

Quote from: SippinTea on May 23, 2016, 05:26:31 PMGOOD!!

:beret:

We wanna come! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm making beef tips & rice tonight. Meatloaf is what Chel requested for tomorrow.
We may make a blackberry cobbler tomorrow, also.

SippinTea

sunlight

My mom is awesome! This is good stuff! Dad made me fried squash too!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

It was so good! :halo: I promise I'm not rubbing it in...

SippinTea

So I have a computer desk sitting by the roadside. You can have it. But you'll have to reassemble it, because... well, it kind of fell apart. Bella MIGHT have had a hand in that. She MIGHT have found it sitting in the garage where her daddy moved it, and MIGHT have tipped the whole thing over. And it MIGHT be in quite a few pieces now.

Lynx

That tears it. Next time I take a vacation I'm going to go to a certain town in east Texas and get bit by a snake.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on May 24, 2016, 03:59:51 AMSo I have a computer desk sitting by the roadside. You can have it. But you'll have to reassemble it, because... well, it kind of fell apart. Bella MIGHT have had a hand in that. She MIGHT have found it sitting in the garage where her daddy moved it, and MIGHT have tipped the whole thing over. And it MIGHT be in quite a few pieces now.

Sadly I could use the drawer slides from that. :lol: I think I have some around here. Gonna need them to built a slide out for the air conditioner in the teardrop...

And morning all. My beloved wife is headed for Jerm and Chellebelle's area tonight. She's got some kind of work training for the next two days, I'm a tad concerned that I'll have to beg Germ and Chellebelle to track her down. Bless her heart, as I've said before, she has the navigational talents of a drunken goose... and she ignores her phone GPS...:lol:
Oh the bright side, I know they'll make sure she's okay and point her back towards me. And , germ will send the hupcaps he's generously giving me for the teardrop...  :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Hmm... I think it helps that the drunken goose in question never checks the forum. ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Backseat Radio

I think I survived having an ultrasound.  The aftermath from having to drink 32oz of water is actually worse than the ultrasound itself.  :flush:

sunlight

I am officially tired of just sitting.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on May 24, 2016, 07:13:43 PMI am officially tired of just sitting.
And we are not surprised. I knew for you it wouldn't take long to get tired of doing nothing. :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

My beloved drunken goose managed to find her temporary nest safely. I am relieved.  Now to make it until Thursday without her....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Where is everyone? Today's been hectic. I'm ready for it to be over with

Lynx

When there is nothing to say, don't say it.

In other words, I have nothing to post because today has been a day like many others. The only thing I can report is a few more tracks that I listened to (to make sure they ripped clean, mostly) and transferred from "input buffer" to "main music collection."
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

We've been running the roads. Taking Chel to follow up appt etc.

Heather

Dad's bloodwork his first day of this round of chemo was awesome. However, he is exhausted. I never thought I'd see him like this especially this quickly. Now he has started losing his eyelashes. Tomorrow is day 3.

I love my husband, but this evening I want to strangle him.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

I just got 20 day old welsummer chicks!!! :hyper: they are so cute!

SippinTea

I want to hold the baby chicks! Pretty sure Bella and Teddy do too. Which may or may not be great for the chicks health and well-being. ;) :D

How'd the follow-up appt go? Any idea how much longer you're gonna have to stay off that foot?

Heather, if we're going to start a strangling party, I'm bringing a particular son with me. *cough cough*

Lynx

Hmm... Bobby is still shedding teardrop (campers) Chel got a snakebite but she is still gadding about (to doctors) and multiple people are slated to be strangled.

Business as usual, I see.
"Do you sing at church?"