News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Ruby: I'm allergic to pain, so I'll wait until y'all branch out into a mild version. I don't like heat at all. But (mild) salsa is always a good thing, especially thick salsa. It can be used in so many things. Example: Tuna, mayo and salsa gives a tuna sandwich a good kick.

Jenn: Have you noticed the customers at Aldi are not like the customers at a regular grocery store? Aldi customers are as diverse as any other group, but they all look more intelligent... Maybe I'm just biased? But I guarantee you won't find any people there who would fit in a peopleofwalmart.com lineup.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on May 22, 2016, 11:40:41 AMRuby: I'm allergic to pain, so I'll wait until y'all branch out into a mild version. I don't like heat at all. But (mild) salsa is always a good thing, especially thick salsa. It can be used in so many things. Example: Tuna, mayo and salsa gives a tuna sandwich a good kick.

Jenn: Have you noticed the customers at Aldi are not like the customers at a regular grocery store? Aldi customers are as diverse as any other group, but they all look more intelligent... Maybe I'm just biased? But I guarantee you won't find any people there who would fit in a peopleofwalmart.com lineup.

Ruby I am the opposite. I like salsa spicy! With a kick. Meant to ask you if they have jalepenos or other type of peppers in it. lol

Isaac well I live in a diverse city. I'm the minority here haha....so yes, they're all diverse. But they don't look any different than Walmart-ites unfortunately.

On a cinnamon kick this morning apparently. Having chai tea, had a white nectarine (SO JUICY) sprinkled with cinnamon, and I have cinnamon rolls in the oven.

Happy Sunday errrrbody!  :sing:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Isaac, the last jar of the mild prototype he's working on is already packaged up to ship. But he's going to have to make a new batch ASAP, obviously. I'll add you to the wait list. :)

Jenn, for the original flavor/heat he uses five different dried peppers. Pretty sure dried jalapeño is one of those five. If you need specifics because of allergies or something I can have him get in touch with you. :)

Two sick babies today, so no church for me.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on May 22, 2016, 04:10:20 PMIsaac, the last jar of the mild prototype he's working on is already packaged up to ship. But he's going to have to make a new batch ASAP, obviously. I'll add you to the wait list. :)

Jenn, for the original flavor/heat he uses five different dried peppers. Pretty sure dried jalapeño is one of those five. If you need specifics because of allergies or something I can have him get in touch with you. :)

Two sick babies today, so no church for me.

(Whimper!)

Can I order a case? It costs less per jar to ship a case, yes?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

I just checked with Chris, and he's planning to try to make at least one mild prototype batch this evening. If you're serious about wanting multiple jars, I can fit 4-6 jars in a large flat rate box, which would be 16.35 for me to ship. But let me know soonish if you're serious, because they're selling about as fast as he can make them and I can package them up. You were the first person who requested some from the newest batch though, so you get first dibs. :)

Anyone up for babysitting for a few hours this week? I need to make about 5 phone calls to co-packers, which could take some time, and it's pretty much impossible to make phone calls with 4 kids in the house. :updown:

Sisters Coffee Company roasts the best coffee. That's all. :D

Lynx

Um... actually I was not expecting that, so I have not the funds to finance such an action at this time. Rats. Go ahead and sell them.

Phooey.

How much will 6 jars plus the flat rate shipping be in about a week and two days?
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

LOL. The same price it would be today, assuming I have some jars then. $6.50 per jar, plus shipping. I'll double check and see if I can realistically fit 6 jars in a large flat rate without danger of breakage on the way.

Lynx

So a grand total of 55.35. Sounds good.

This does explain how you know so much about coffee...
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Cha ching! You are welcome, Rubes. ;)

I knew Isaac would be willing to taste and help support the new venture.

And I can't wait to hear what all he eats it on! This sauce is so unique...he's gonna love it on everything! lol

So far, I've eaten it plain with crackers, and a couple of times I've made plain cheese quesadillas and spread sauce and sour cream over it. I need to branch out.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I would babysit but I have dadsitting this week due to round 2 of chemo.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Heather - Pretty sure dadsitting is more important right now. *HUGS*

Mel - you really need to try adding it to the taco soup recipe I gave you eons ago. :D Or chili. Or in the water when you're cooking rice. Or... pffft. I just need to make a tips/recipes PDF and start selling that, too. :P

Isaac - We live in an area with a TON of coffee roasters. It's both bewildering and really fun. But yes, I suppose I have a pretty significant number of reasons to be an expert. :P

The Purple Fuzzy

Please pray for Chel. She's at the ER & thinks she's been bitten by a snake.

sunlight

And they won't let me go home. Now I'm upstairs in a room. Ugh. So much for my only day off.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on May 23, 2016, 07:59:27 AMAnd they won't let me go home. Now I'm upstairs in a room. Ugh. So much for my only day off.
How on earth did you get bit by a snake? I mean, I know we're Pentecostal and have that reputation, but I didn't think you were on the extreme side of the belief! :lol:
 Morning all. In sharing, I found Thin Mint Coffee Creamer last night. Life is grand. At least it was until my wife decided to poke the bear by stealing some of said cffee and creamer...:pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on May 23, 2016, 02:32:08 AMIsaac - We live in an area with a TON of coffee roasters. It's both bewildering and really fun. But yes, I suppose I have a pretty significant number of reasons to be an expert. :P

Hmm... I was thinking more about your personal experience with coffee.  You know, with all the rushing around, getting a salsa business going. Good thing you have so many coffee roasters around. Bet you have three of them in your phone's contacts list. If you don't, you might wanna... sounds like you'll need them. ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on May 23, 2016, 01:06:19 PM
Quote from: sunlight on May 23, 2016, 07:59:27 AMAnd they won't let me go home. Now I'm upstairs in a room. Ugh. So much for my only day off.
How on earth did you get bit by a snake? I mean, I know we're Pentecostal and have that reputation, but I didn't think you were on the extreme side of the belief! :lol:
And who mistook an innocent, harmless little snake for a copperhead in his fear? :-P
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I think she messed up on the tread on serpents part...

MsJennJenn

So is she ok? lol

We need the story Chel :demand:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on May 23, 2016, 01:24:43 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 23, 2016, 01:06:19 PM
And who mistook an innocent, harmless little snake for a copperhead in his fear? :-P
Who DIDN'T get bit by said snake, regardless of status vis a vis harmless or harmful?:lol: And innocent? No. It left that designation behind when it showed itself IN MY HOUSE. :pound:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Ruby or Sandra - can ya'll check in the AWF FB page about April? I've been texting her and she's not replying. I'm starting to worry! lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

She said she'll text you now. Lol

MelodyB

It may be a good thing that Chel had to stay in the hospital on her only day off...its God telling her she really has to take the day off and not do anything. This way she has no choice! Haha!

Not laughing at the pain and suffering, but that she has to stay still for awhile.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 23, 2016, 02:45:16 PMShe said she'll text you now. Lol

She did. lol thanks!

Quote from: MelodyB on May 23, 2016, 02:59:11 PMIt may be a good thing that Chel had to stay in the hospital on her only day off...its God telling her she really has to take the day off and not do anything. This way she has no choice! Haha!

Not laughing at the pain and suffering, but that she has to stay still for awhile.

haha Mebls. I think you nailed it! Sometimes God forcefully makes you take a break haha.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

Good morning, everyone! Chris forgot his phone at home today, so sadly, I won't be getting any flirty text messages. *sniffles sadly* ;)

This salsa venture has me hopping. And it's been REALLY nice to have an outlet for my business experience once again. I've missed it badly since becoming a mom. My mom seemed to be perfectly content just raising kids. I'm finding that I'm a lot different from her. My family is the most important thing in my life, but if I don't have something else going on besides them... I'm not a very nice person to be around.  :smirk2:  It's been nice to have something at the end of day I can point to, and say "I got this done, and made these calls, and ordered these supplies" instead of looking around wondering what in the world I did all day besides wipe noses and wash dishes and stuff food in people's faces. LOL Don't get me wrong. I love taking care of my family. But it's been nice to have another outlet, too.

Speaking of family... err, both my littles are needing attention currently. One is hollering from the bathroom, and the other is trying his best to tear a book apart into shreds. ;)