News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I've sent husband and dad to Lowe's together. We are spending our 1st anniversary part 2 fixing the floor in his bathroom. Also dad shaved his head yesterday. The chemo finally has caused it to start falling out.

The heat pump doesn't work at our new apartment. We've been doing fans in the Windows and with it being a wooded lot it hasn't been that bad. Except for Topher trying to escape out the window. He's why I'm not having children. Lol.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Hugged a dolphin today!!!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Catering is no joke. All my joints hurt. Of course it could be the cold snap on top of that too.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 15, 2016, 04:25:37 AMCool! We need pictures!

It'll have to be when I'm home. Trying to downsize them so they're not huge on the photo app is dumb. I tried but it didn't work. lol

I also danced with it, kissed it, rubbed it's back and is belly, touched his teeth, and fed him a fish! It was the best day ever.

Now I'm burnt to a crisp after a day at the beach. Coming home Tuesday. Boo. :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I saw your pic on IG. SOOO cute!!!

Today is my last day at the bakery. I'm kinda sad about it but I will NOT miss making chocolate icing. It is the bane of my existence. I have another catering tomorrow morning.

sunlight

I am making crusty cream cheese pound cake!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on May 16, 2016, 02:53:36 PMI am making crusty cream cheese pound cake!
I NEED to taste that. :sadbounce:
Been a busy morning, dealing with wayward souls. One thing this job has already taught me- Stupidity has no bounds, therefore my job is probably the most secure in the world, as long as I don't mess up..
Made it to lunch- now the last half of the day will crawl by.
And in other sharing, as I pulled to the stop sign this morning, I was reminded that a manual shift Corvette CANNOT be shifted sans clutch, like my old truck. I pressed the clutch pedal, it went to the floor NOT like it should and we cruised right through the stop sign. I'd forgotten that every Manual C4 Corvette I've driven tends to lose hydralic clutch fluid from time to time and I hadn't checked mine in a year or so. Yep- out of fluid. Had to borrow a friends ride and run over to the parts store to rectify that. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Bobby: I'm glad nobody was coming for you to run into.
Quote from: sunlight on May 16, 2016, 02:53:36 PMI am making crusty cream cheese pound cake!
Need recipe! Now! :demand:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Just got the call EVERYONE wants to get...Bank- "Sir, your debit card has been compromised." :pound:
Fortunantly my bank was on it and locked it down with no loss of cash. Unfortunantly I am without a debit card for two weeks. I don't know how I'll survive......:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Did they say how it was compromised? Did they catch the guy who did it? Will it happen again?

Man, I would have so many questions to ask the person who gave me a call like that.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Last day at the bakery was bittersweet.

All of night shift was told to come in for day shift this week at dad's work. Then they laid over half of them off before first break. Dad is working on getting his disability paperwork filled out and submitted. Thankfully mom's health insurance will pick him up as of tomorrow.

Lynx

Random thought: The overdriven electric guitar is the bagpipes of the modern age. Discordant, harsh, but it fits well in the music that was written for it and it has every bit as many adherents as the bagpipes used to have.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on May 17, 2016, 11:19:21 AMRandom thought: The overdriven electric guitar is the bagpipes of the modern age. Discordant, harsh, but it fits well in the music that was written for it and it has every bit as many adherents as the bagpipes used to have.
I love an "overdriven electric guitar".  Bagpipes- not so much.
Back at work on an overcast day that will probably rain. Bah. Had to spend $135 last night I did NOT anticipate, for a battery for Lou's car. Thankful to be able to, but really didn't want to do that, as it chips into the bill payoff budget...

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 17, 2016, 12:48:24 PMI like acoustic much better.
Bagpipes versus flute, electric versus acoustic. Same diff.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Let's not talk finances right now. Ours are spiraling right now.  :roll:

Just got back from a breakfast catering. I've been up since 4:30. Time for a nap.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on May 16, 2016, 09:04:11 PMUnfortunantly I am without a debit card for two weeks. I don't know how I'll survive......:sadbounce:

Good grief you must use a local bank. lol most global ones will issue you a temp card now.

Quote from: Lynx on May 17, 2016, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 17, 2016, 12:48:24 PMI like acoustic much better.
Bagpipes versus flute, electric versus acoustic. Same diff.

Noooo not same difference. You of all people should know you can't compare any of those. lol :roll:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

I really hope my tomorrow is really a day off. I need it to be a real off day for once.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on May 17, 2016, 10:34:47 PMI really hope my tomorrow is really a day off. I need it to be a real off day for once.
Then stop volunteering for stuff. Don't tell me you don't, I've seen you do it. :-P
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

MelodyB

Yeah, let's not talk finances...I got rent coming up in two weeks, power and water bills due now and less than $200 in the bank. No job and no money coming in from anywhere. If a job doesn't come thru this week, I'm sunk. I know God will provide, but it would be great if He would go ahead and show me how! I'm getting really anxious. I have plenty of groceries, and I've been approved for food stamps again, but I can't store groceries or cook without power and water. And a place to live. Lol

It is what it is and God has to provide. He promised in His Word.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 17, 2016, 07:09:51 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 16, 2016, 09:04:11 PMUnfortunantly I am without a debit card for two weeks. I don't know how I'll survive......:sadbounce:

Good grief you must use a local bank. lol most global ones will issue you a temp card now.

Very much a local bank. One I have supported nearly since its founding and love. I like being able to walk in, apply for a loan and walk out with the answer in 5 minutes and the money in an hour.It's worth the inconvience of no debit card for a couple weeks to me.
It's the type bank that I called my loan officer at 730pm on a weekend on his personal cell phone and told him I was buying a harley with a hot check, and he told me he'd cover it and have the loan papers ready "in a week of so" without asking how much the check was. I actually had to remind him to write the loan papers up two weeks later. :lol: