News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Urgh. I did NOT sleep well last night. And in language Germ will understand, the Chinese-they have attacked and are winning..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

In the language I understand....

You must needs to up your coffee intake.  Try a dark roast.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

My mom is awesome! She is supporting my turkey and dressing addiction, she sent me home with leftovers and I have totally claimed all of the dressing! Yummy! Thanks mom!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on May 04, 2016, 01:06:56 PMUrgh. I did NOT sleep well last night. And in language Germ will understand, the Chinese-they have attacked and are winning..
Should have eaten Mexican instead... :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I took the first load of stuff to the apartment yesterday before church. I'm incredibly thankful for how natural it felt driving there. It really felt like I was driving home.

Today for 1 year anniversary Part 1 [we were legally wed 1 year ago today, ceremony later] we are packing another load of stuff, eating at our favorite mexican place, making my car payment [adulting!], then going to the new apartment. Brandon has only seen it in pictures. Also our new neighbors cat was up a tree last night and we'll help her get it down if he's still up there.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Totally,completely ready for today to be over. Not that it's a bad day- just it's beautiful outside and after seeing my four clients so far today I am bored. And I don't have anyone else scheduled for today...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on May 05, 2016, 01:01:52 PMI took the first load of stuff to the apartment yesterday before church. I'm incredibly thankful for how natural it felt driving there. It really felt like I was driving home.

Today for 1 year anniversary Part 1 [we were legally wed 1 year ago today, ceremony later] we are packing another load of stuff, eating at our favorite mexican place, making my car payment [adulting!], then going to the new apartment. Brandon has only seen it in pictures. Also our new neighbors cat was up a tree last night and we'll help her get it down if he's still up there.
Yay for adulting! Sometimes it's still hard for me to believe I'm a grownup, doing adult-type things.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

The cat was rescued around 8 am this morning. We ended up taking a few loads of things today. Plus our landlord/neighbor is going to let us move in early. So I'll be going to paint our bedroom tomorrow to get it prepped for move in on Tuesday.

Mom has been driving dad to and from work since he's been so tired. I'll take over pick up duties as soon as we get moved. His work has also moved him to a job with less coolant so his poor lungs can get a break from coughing.

Lynx

Hmm... I might not be able to give taco those records after all. I've been trying all week to call him to set up a time/place to meet but he never answers his phone. I'm leaving for east TN Sunday morning, so time is running out. Don't wanna haul this much weight 800 miles for no reason.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Took Nyquil last night to help me sleep- this cold/crud is killing me. Woke up with a hangover. :sadbounce: Thought I had a slow easy day with no one scheduled. WRONG. Four new intakes, which take a bit more time than normal visits,All of them in the am... so much for my easy day..:lol: As long as I get my traditional ribs at lunch, though, I'll be good.

MsJennJenn

:chatter:  pssst....tell everyone......Roscoes already drinking on the job and having hangovers.  :chatter: 
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Maybe they will put him on parole. Then he can be an officer there and a client as well.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:pound: you clowns.
Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful Saturday.  Fixing to go up town, buy a couple things, and put some ribs on to smoke.

Heather

Brandon picked out our paint color. It's a blue/green/gray. It's only going in the bedroom. The rest of the house will be a light gray and we are getting to paint the cabinets in the kitchen too. Our neighbor has 7 dogs, 2 of them are already following me around and 1 whines if I don't pick her up.

Today my sister is coming in and we are having a family day. My mom is even off work. Dad has been very tired this week. Please continue to keep him in your prayers during all this.

Lynx

Dogs know a softy when they see one. We animal lovers have signs tattooed on our foreheads, "I will pet you!"
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Leaving for east TN tomorrow. It has been too, too long since I have seen my mother. I'll be meeting Taco at 5pm to dump a lot of big black frisbees on him. Or maybe they're big black CDs.

Heather, if you and Brandon happen to be in the neighborhood, we will be meeting at the McDonald's on I-81 GreenEville exit.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I've done a lot  of spring cleaning, trimming and mowing today. Cooked a rack of AWESOME ribs, and read a couple books. Then Lou came home and brought my nephew and niece with her. The boy had never ridden in a Corvette, so we went for a little ride....after a couple of particularly quick starts and curves, I think I have him hooked on Corvettes now...:lol:

Roscoe

Thanks to snooping on FB,I just discovered Fuzzy PLAYS THE SAX!?! Holy shades of Bill Clinton, why has she been hiding this?!?

Heather

Quote from: Lynx on May 08, 2016, 01:15:59 AMLeaving for east TN tomorrow. It has been too, too long since I have seen my mother. I'll be meeting Taco at 5pm to dump a lot of big black frisbees on him. Or maybe they're big black CDs.

Heather, if you and Brandon happen to be in the neighborhood, we will be meeting at the McDonald's on I-81 GreenEville exit.

Tomorrow afternoon I'll be painting/packing/moving/unpacking after 1 and Brandon will be at work.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2016, 02:45:45 AMThanks to snooping on FB,I just discovered Fuzzy PLAYS THE SAX!?! Holy shades of Bill Clinton, why has she been hiding this?!?
USED to play the sax. Many years ago. Lol

Lynx

Sax? Why did I not know of this? I play alto sax. Or... I did, right up until I figured out I can learn to play piano/keyboard and load up virtual instruments in my computer and play them.

In the words of the jazz group, "how's your lip?"
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

2nd coat of paint is done. Well almost done. There is a section about the size of a 55 inch flatscreen tv that didn't get done because I ran out of paint. Of course the Walmart on that end of town's paint machine has been tore up for 3 days now. I sent a picture to Brandon and told him I thought it looked like an excellent place for a tapestry to hang. Lol.

It's only 6:30 and in my mind it's like I'm burning daylight and I should get another load of stuff and move it, but I'm plum tarred....

Lynx

Arrived safely in east TN. Big black CDs delivered. And a bag of ice ensured the chocolate I was bringing didn't melt.

There are some crazy people out on the road. I was driving about 75 and a guy passed me on a crotch rocket, must have been doing about 93. He was really moving on, whipping across lanes, leaning into curves... with a little boy sitting behind him.  >.>  All I could do was say, "Lord, keep them safe." (in spite of themselves)
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Try driving in DFW metropolis traffic - that's a daily occurrence here. :roll:

1 day 18 hours until I leave for the Bahamian waters and don't return for 7 days. :cool:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: