News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

21 Days lessons - Just a few notes

Started by Babs, January 18, 2010, 02:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Day 1 - Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
           Psalm 90:9  For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

After I looked up a few words in these two verses I was wow'ed

I have lived my whole life just like verse 9 speaks of. Just living my life as if it's a pre-written, dull, boring, miserable story. Never considering I could spend my life actually "writing" that story for others to read, tell and share. wow.

In verse 12 one is asking God to be taught to number their days. Number your days, make them count, meter them out, weigh them out even appoint are just a few of the strongs definitions for number in that verse.

Wow, that means I should be making each and every day I have left on this earth count. It also means I have a right to appoint certain days for certain things. I have the right to make my day/story read/unfold how I want (and hopefully that is in God's perfect will.)
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Babs

Day 2

Rom 4:17 ...even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Help me get to the place that I too could call those things which be not as though they were. Teach me to speak those things that only You can see.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

Day 3, was reminded for some reason about a verse from a long time ago. My sons used to call it the Willye Coyote Verse (a cartoon for those who never heard of him lol)

Pro 26:27  Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Not real sure why that came to mind lol but it did.

My latest blog post.