News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Jenn: Yeah, I know the feeling. I also am single, adult and not locked into any particular thing in life. Ain't it great! :D If the need arose (though it would have to be a really strong need...) I could pick up and move to Montana or Arizona. Or get a different job. Or whatever.

SippinTea: I heard from someone that the "why" phase is a bid for attention. From what I heard, this one little lady's parents responded to the "why" phase by answering each "why" thoroughly, and making sure that particular "why" was understood so well that it would not be asked again. They claim that particular "why" phase was the shortest in the history of parenting.

Mind you, that's just what I heard - I'm no parent so take it with a grain of salt. Maybe a whole shaker.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Well, I am resoundingly locked in to my place in life. And I love it, although there are times it would be appealing to run away and start again where no one knows me. :-/

:hi: Made it through court without getting thrown in the caboose yesterday. The judge was too busy ripping the prosecutor and public defender apart to focus on me, who learned a long time ago that in a hostile situation, if you don't HAVE to engage, make yourself as small a target as possible.
Got home, put the other fender on the teardrop and towed it to town to check for leaks. Only leak is through the door and only with high pressure on it, so we are good. Looks real good from the sides. From some anles to the rear, though it looks crooked, and I have no clue why. The levels and all show it dead on. Irritating, but it will mainly be on a campsite or on the road and isn't that noticable there.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

It would help it look level if you wouldn't tip your head on one side while viewing it.... :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

Robbie found me an incubator and hatcher pair at a garage sale for less than 1/10th of the price! :hyper:

sunlight

Dude guys... Where did you disappear to?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight