News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

My friend just posted a picture of the almost $200 worth of stuff she got for $1.76.  Just at CVS.  All things I use.

I may have to start this couponing thing.  It's always been far too overwhelming to me before.  I may finally be wrapping my brain around it.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 30, 2013, 04:08:36 AM
My friend just posted a picture of the almost $200 worth of stuff she got for $1.76.  Just at CVS.  All things I use.

I may have to start this couponing thing.  It's always been far too overwhelming to me before.  I may finally be wrapping my brain around it.

If you watch closely, it's good. We CVS'ians gripe cus people abuse it. Lol but for the most part it's good.

I buy the Gillette Men's 5-blade razor cartridges. They're just what I use. And today I bought some.
Price: $16.79
Manufactures coupon for $10 off
CVS coupon for $3 off $10 shaving needs
Employee discount: 3.36

Total price I paid: $0.47

Plus I got $5 extra bucks (store credit basically for future purchases) back from it. So basically CVS paid me for them  haha

If you buy the Sunday paper for the coupons, our weekly ad sales usually coincide with the coupons in the paper.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Yikes! I have this sudden feeling of walking in the front door of my home to find that someone has sold 75% of the furniture in a garage sale, and hugely rearranged the bit that's left. :o Wow.

I hope it snows tomorrow. Here. And also in Indiana. At Cheesy's house. :hypocrite:

Coupons are fun! Especially when stores pay you to take things out of them. :bigcheese: But I don't have much time for couponing these days. Alas!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

* Chseeads pounds Shrewby....but only above the neck so as to not disturb Little Bean.  :P  :pound:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Today at work started out with a bang, I was running flat-out just to keep up for about the first hour... then the rest of the day was easy.  And there I was, already set at a high speed, with suddenly not enough to do.  No fair!

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Bah. Back at work. The storms that came through dumped a ton of water on us, but nothing major.. Got a phone call from a brother on the way home last night that greatly uplifted and blessed me. Still have a bit of nagging headache/sinus pressure this morning, but I don't feel like you need to shovel the dirt on top of me like I did yesterday evening..  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

We're under a tornado watch til this afternoon. Supposed to be snowing by the weekend.

Got up and took B to work (his brakes are in need of repair), went ahead and worked out at the gym, and now I'm just eating breakfast in my car before work.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Our electricity went out for a while last night from the storms but thankfully came back after 30 minutes or so... and the internet service came back up with it. :bigcheese:

Roscoe

My old friend headache has returned. Brought his friend queasy stomach with him. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Bad storming here too.

Plumber was FINALLY here to fix our problem and of course it started storming an they had to leave. So maybe tomorrow. Blah.

Gotta go find something to eat for lunch. Maybe leftovers, maybe not.

Chseeads

This morning I woke up, then had a twinge in my nose that made me sneeze, and I sneed a million times, and my nose stopped up and I blew it a thousand times....   I still am blowing it every once in a while, but it't not as bad in that regard, but I still feel like something is crawling in my left nostril....it's ANNOYING.... 

Melody

Stay safe you guys!

Our beautiful day on Monday is a faded memory.  It snowed this morning.

Oh well, we didn't get an inch I don't even think though.  When ya can still see the grass, it barely even counts. 

Mtg tonight at Andrew's school about selecting his classes for highschool.  I feel a bit old... lol

Mel, our water heater went out again.  I think the last time it did, you also were having plumbing issues... lol  Guy is supposed to be here any time. 

MelodyB

In the past year, there really hasn't been a time when we DIDN'T have plumbing issues. Except when we were at other peoples houses.

And the meeting...make sure you go early so you find the right door to go into.

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on January 30, 2013, 08:17:37 PMAnd the meeting...make sure you go early so you find the right door to go into.

:thumbsup2:  Last time, I later found out it wasn't even at his school but some other building across town. 

Lynx

We had some storming here last night.  Fortunately it was after I was home from work.  The town tornado siren went off twice, but I never heard of any twisters coming through.  Power went out for a bit, but my laptop and my internet connection both have good batteries. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Please pray for a someone in my extended family. She lost her dad and husband within a week's time.

Roscoe

That's rough. Will pray.
And in sharing- I surrender. I'm moving into the fullblown whining stage. I'm sick. So- Hello, TheraFlue. Goodnight world. Catch y'all tomorrow. I suspect I will be calling in in the morning for only about the third time in three years. :sadbounce:

Heather

No twisters but now we are flooding again. 2nd time this month.

I wish Brandon would get off work. I'm bored sitting in the car waiting for him. I want to get home and make chicken tacos!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Went to church at Columbus where James was preaching.

I dread work tomorrow.