News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Actually, I usually kinda spill them out to take the pic...i forgot this time.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

was thinking maybe you were testing them

SippinTea

*choke*
*splutter*
*cough*
*gag*

And to think I actually ATE fries a couple days ago! Ick!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

LeahMarie

That's gross! I had a BK fry tonight... :tantrum:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tricia Lea

Quote from: LeahMarie on March 11, 2007, 02:16:03 AM
That's gross! I had a BK fry tonight... :tantrum:

so thats why some of those fries are missing

LeahMarie

:laughhard: Mmm mmm good!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Soooo...do we have an update?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Backseat Radio

seen the thread on the "who's online" and reminded me to check in and see how the fries are doing.

mini

Fries are still there.  Ill try to get a picture tomorrow.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

World Traveler

I think you should give the fries their own website.
Make sure you keep the pics up to date so everyone can see how "good" those fries are.
Ha ha.
Maybe even give the fries some friends, like some chicken mcnuggets, a twinkie, or even a peep.
That would be cool.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

newkris

what do you think will remain ageless longer - the Peep or the fries?  I think the fries because the Peep would get dusty. .  . eventually.

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

alohilani

I had BK fries the other day - I thought of this thread and got a bit queasy. LOL

Tricia Lea

Quote from: alohilani on May 20, 2007, 08:03:50 PM
I had BK fries the other day - I thought of this thread and got a bit queasy. LOL

same here when I eat fast food fries lol

MelodyB

I saw this on MSN and I thought of this thread!!

We need a new Pic of the fries!!

Jennie-lynnie

Quote from: World Traveler on May 20, 2007, 01:28:44 PM
Make sure you keep the pics up to date so everyone can see how "good" those fries are.
Ha ha.
Maybe even give the fries some friends, like some chicken mcnuggets, a twinkie, or even a peep.
That would be cool.

Yeah that sounds like a great idea! lol

mini

Quote from: World Traveler on May 20, 2007, 01:28:44 PM
Ha ha.
That would be cool.

Hum....I like the idea.  What should I name the website?  And who is a good website host?

Chseeads

You could always make them their own EC profile, if nothing else.   :laughhard:

Jennie-lynnie

MelodyB

Or their own myspace page...I would link to them!

mini

*creates myspace account*

MelodyB

AWESOME!! Be sure to post a link when your done....

Tricia Lea

mini

http://www.myspace.com/oldfries

Im having trouble getting the pics uploaded.  Ill do it later today.  I almost never got the account created.  It rejected it yesterday.  *sigh*