News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Can you do a trichotomy on Sharing 503?

Started by mini, March 18, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:hi: Was a busy day today. Steady stream of clients. It's definitely taking some adjusting to the desk job, but I'm finding that I actually like it.  And it's kinda stormy here tonight. A tornado watch currently in effect for my area, and it may get rocky tonight. May God's hand be on us. As much as I love the south, and spring, I'm not fond of tornado weather...
And Bro Wilson wants me to teach Wednesday night. Be the first time in a month or so...I've got to get something together..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We are under a tornado watch, too. I think most of the weather went north of us.

Roscoe

Looks like Bro Ron- my former youth pastor-'s  area, Boswell,Ok got hit. They're okay, but a couple church members lost their homes. Fortunantly no loss of life. We didn't get anything more than rain, from what I could tell this am..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

In case y'all didn't see it, Barb posted in another thread that AJ/almond joy (Angie) was killed in a car wreck along with her husband. :(

Heather

:(

We are mostly moved. I say mostly because Brandon has a carload of things [and our dry goods!!!!] and took a detour to see his mom. She was jumping up and down because he didn't see her on mother's day. Nevermind the fact he has you know....a job. I'm over moving. We are never moving again. At least until Topher passes. He yowled the entire 40 minutes he was in the car and now he's been hiding in my closet for the past 6 hours.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 10, 2016, 06:37:31 PMIn case y'all didn't see it, Barb posted in another thread that AJ/almond joy (Angie) was killed in a car wreck along with her husband. :(
!!!

How could she die? She was like family...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Man. That's terrible. :sadbounce: I snooped online and found a news article in her area that states a man and woman were killed when the truck they were in ran a stop sign and was hit by another truck. No names....I wonder if that was them? In any case, praying for the family and we will miss her here...

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

That's even worse. No where to go, and no time to get out. I hope it was quick, at least, as cold hearted as that sounds. :sadbounce:
In sharing, Lou, chey, and I took Rusty out on a backroad cruise last night. Truly some of the best times of my life....

Heather

I'm under strict orders to rest today. I'm in full blown allergy crud. Brandon said I was terrible to sleep beside last night.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2016, 02:45:45 AMThanks to snooping on FB,I just discovered Fuzzy PLAYS THE SAX!?! Holy shades of Bill Clinton, why has she been hiding this?!?

So does Robbie...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

That surprises me not one bit. I don't think there's anything he CAN'T do. In fact, I would've been surprised if he COULDN'T. :laughhard:
Quote from: sunlight on May 11, 2016, 05:09:18 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2016, 02:45:45 AMThanks to snooping on FB,I just discovered Fuzzy PLAYS THE SAX!?! Holy shades of Bill Clinton, why has she been hiding this?!?

So does Robbie...

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Made it to the Bahamas. So very tired, but that water and beach was so worth it.

Also tried conch. Delish.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on May 11, 2016, 05:09:18 PM

So does Robbie...
Hmm... this is becoming an epidemic. What kind of sax does Robbie play?  Bari? Tenor?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 12, 2016, 12:36:21 AMMade it to the Bahamas. So very tired, but that water and beach was so worth it.

Also tried conch. Delish.
I hate you. :lol:
While you're lolling around on a tropical paradise, MY morning has been, let's say, less than stellar.
 It started at 4:30 am, when I awoke to an 81 degree house and a grumpy wife- grumpy over said temperature. I go out and by cellphone light, because I couldn't find my flashlight, discover that the fan blade on the outside unit slipped and locked uo the new $300 motor we replaced last summer. I managed, in the rain, to get it unlocked and re-secured where it belongs, which got us back cool, but I fear there was permenant damage to the motor- time will tell.
While that was going on one of my new wayward chilluns got drunk, and punched out his live in girlfriend while a cop watched, then lied to the cop, catching new felony charges. Moron. That'll be three days worth of paperwork. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 12, 2016, 08:52:12 PMSounds like a real sharp fellow. :roll:
Oh yeah, he's a mental Goliath- NOT. That's okay. After guzzling a cup of coffee, I did some paperwork and cruised over to the prosecutor's office, and made sure that he'll have plenty of time to think about that little decision...
 My new boss, about two hours later, sent a message to my training officer asking her to check on that situation, since she had been notified like I had when they booked Goliath in. I took great pleasure in informing her that I was two steps ahead, had already checked on it, talked with the jail, completed the necessary paperwork, and was sitting in the prosecutor's office holding a signed Probation Revocation. She was surprised, laughing and telling me apparently I had it under control. Just like I want- them to think I can handle anything thrown at me efficiently and quickly. I'm really busting my hump to prove to them that they didn't make a mistake giving me the job...

Made it through the day. Counting down to tomorrow, just because it'll be nice to have a weekend again. I plan on picking up 3 sheets of plywood and starting to build the body of my teardrop camper.  I mowed the yard tonight just so I'll be able to spend the weekend working on it..

Lynx

By the way we did go up Margeurite Falls trail on Tuesday. I posted the pictures on another forum and I don't want to repost all those again, so here's the link to the post with the pictures.

http://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/61500-streams-consciousness-thoughts-2391.html#post2609726

In other news, my brother and I hit the Knoxville McKay's yesterday. I don't know how many books he got but I know I got 106 CDs. :D :D :D Gonna be busy next week figuring out which ones I like, and the local thrift store is about to get another influx of new CDs after I sort everything out.

Today I will spend more than four hours at the Nashville McKay's.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

And for the record I can see the mistakes in those photos. But I didn't know the camera angle was that wide... I thought it just got what was inside the target square.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Quote from: Lynx on May 13, 2016, 08:34:11 AMBy the way we did go up Margeurite Falls trail on Tuesday. I posted the pictures on another forum and I don't want to repost all those again, so here's the link to the post with the pictures.

http://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/61500-streams-consciousness-thoughts-2391.html#post2609726

In other news, my brother and I hit the Knoxville McKay's yesterday. I don't know how many books he got but I know I got 106 CDs. :D :D :D Gonna be busy next week figuring out which ones I like, and the local thrift store is about to get another influx of new CDs after I sort everything out.

Today I will spend more than four hours at the Nashville McKay's.
It won't let me see the pictures... It says I don't have permission or I'm. Or not signed in.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi:
It's the weekend! Mental Goliath was released from jail today around noon. He made it until 5:30 before an officer ran his name. :lol: Lord. I have around 100 people to watch and this one bonehead is the only one giving me heartburn. I'd like to install  some kind of shock collar around his, um, business and be able to remotely activate it every time I get notified he's messing up...:lol:
And I have began the Teardrop/Breadloaf shaped vintage appearing camper. So far, so good...

Lynx

Hmph. I guess I'll have to dig out my old Photobucket account and make sure it is still active. 

And it was a little bit more than 230 CDs. And it would have been more, but I ran out of time. Stupid slow traffic on the Interstate vaporized a couple of precious hours.
"Do you sing at church?"