News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

andriod app?

Started by EricShane, August 13, 2011, 03:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Is there an android app for GP yet? if not we need one!!! lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

People post here from their smartphones all the time.  What need would we have of an app?

Mind you I don't have a smartphone so the question was genuine.  I really am curious.  "What need would we have of an app?" was not rhetorical.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

I'm using my smartphone right now but an app would be more convenient
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 13, 2011, 04:29:12 PM
People post here from their smartphones all the time.  What need would we have of an app?

Mind you I don't have a smartphone so the question was genuine.  I really am curious.  "What need would we have of an app?" was not rhetorical.
Basically an app would serve the same purpose of a desktop shortcut. It would make it easier and quicker to access GP.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Ah thank you.

But... couldn't you just put a shortcut to this site as a browser setting?  Or do smartphones not do desktop shortcuts?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

They do...at least iPhones do. You can make your own app...I had one, but its just as easy to use my browser.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 13, 2011, 06:10:57 PM
Ah thank you.

But... couldn't you just put a shortcut to this site as a browser setting?  Or do smartphones not do desktop shortcuts?
Some do, some don't, and some people only know how to download an app not create a shortcut. lol

Does that answer your question?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

I read GP a lot from my smartphone (and android tablet) and its ok...posting is a whole other beast.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

He-Man

What you really need is for scott/jerry to get tapatalk running - http://www.tapatalk.com/
%41%61%72%6F%6E

EricShane

Exactly
Quote from: minnesota68 on August 13, 2011, 11:03:13 PM
I read GP a lot from my smartphone (and android tablet) and its ok...posting is a whole other beast.