News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Getting my foot in the door - starting early in SHARING 494

Started by Lynx, May 28, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Happy belated birthday Lady Jenn! Have yo9u made it to 24 yet? :)

Seth  :pound:

Hello, Scott! ad Greetings L:adies Sanmdra, Chel, Melody et al.

Seth  :pound:

MelodyB

Hey, John. :wave:

Had a good time at the concert last night. Then we went to steak and shake for some eats. I was off today, so I (gasp!) turned off my phone last night and slept clear till 11:30 this morning! SWEET! Then I did laundry, took a shower, ran up to publix to get my snacks for SS tomorrow, then came home and took a two hour nap. Donna woke me for dinner, and we've sat around all evening/night watching videos on YouTube.

It's been a great day of NOTHING. I'm feeling refreshed. Now it's time to get in my clean PJs, and snuggle down in my freshly washed sheets and sleep.

*happy sigh*

I really needed a day like today! ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

What on earth was Fuzzy Beast doing up posting at nearly 3 am?!?  :o Metamucil working too well?  :P
:hi: all. I am back at work. Bah. Have I mentioned that I hate work? I do....
We've got visiting evangelists tonight, then Chey's birthday party. I can't believe my AngelFluff is already EIGHT...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Soon she'll be 18 and married to that Porter boy and having ugly children of her own that look like their grandfathers. 

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on July 27, 2014, 05:45:12 PM
Soon she'll be 18 and married to that Porter boy and having ugly children of her own that look like their grandfathers.
If true, and they take after their PATERNAL grandfather, I'd have to agree with the ugly remark. :ugly: But obviously MY beautiful angel will have beautiful babies  :hypocrite: - about twenty years or so from now, she can start thinking about whether or not she'd like children.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Oh come on, my grandmother married when she was 16.  Your beautiful angel is almost halfway there.

Shut up Isaac...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

MelodyB

I got ya beat, MY grandmother married when she was 14. My grandpa was 18. He old her if she made him wait till she was 18 he would die an old man from waiting. It worked and they married. Haha.

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

mini

Seth fell out of the ugly tree (aka family tree) and nary hit a branch on the way down.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on July 28, 2014, 07:48:30 PM
Seth fell out of the ugly tree (aka family tree) and nary hit a branch on the way down.

More like he brought the whole tree with him.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Whole tree? That dude downed a FOREST....

:hi: Made it through the day without killing anyone. I consider that a personal triumph.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on July 28, 2014, 09:42:16 PM
:hi: Made it through the day without killing anyone. I consider that a personal triumph.
Sometimes that the best you can hope for.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads