News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

GP is still around, just barely alive, come share with us in Sharing 505!

Started by MelodyB, October 14, 2016, 01:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Speaking of washers, I have to go get Chelleebelles old faithful. Our new house had a energy efficient sorta one that's anything but efficient.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

My washer makes a terrible racket like it's beating up a little old lady. Old clunker! :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Lord. I think I went to sleep- finally- around 330 this morning. Getting up at 630 after that makes for a long day. Totally gonna crash early..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I'm currently at 47 hours into my work week. I have another possibly 10 hour day tomorrow.

In other news, I'm currently living off caffeine and donuts.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Sounds like you're getting good hours Heather!

Just finished my undergrad degree. Assignments all submitted. Terms not technically over until tomorrow. But I'm done.

Now we wait for that glorious finalization and smooth printed declaration of a Bachelors degree wrapped up with a bow and mailed off to me! :clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on February 28, 2017, 06:46:51 PMCongrats, Jenn! Now-whatcha gonna do with that shiny degree??

Hopefully get out of CVS! lol I applied for 7 jobs yesterday. More to come I'm sure.
Say a prayer!

Also starting the Master's program in April haha. I'm a glutton for punishment. Naw jk. I have momentum so I want to keep going! Momma has a masters! Gotta keep up!  :cooltalk:  :bigglasses: :up2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Somebody needs to start a new sharing thread. I think we are supposed to shut this down at 20 pages, but with no more posting than this, I don't know the need.

And today was stressful. Peeps being stupid and paperwork killing me.
And in sharing Lou and I are considering going on the 2018 Apostolics at Sea cruise..

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on March 01, 2017, 11:16:47 PMAnd today was stressful. Peeps being stupid and paperwork killing me.
Yeah, I never did think them peeps was intelligent. All they got in their heads is marshmallow. Not even REAL marshmallow, just an imitation chemical marshmallow.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

MelodyB

I'm with Heather...Peeps are nasty.

Robin Eggs on the other hand... :fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

I like those too!!

Growing up Daddy ALWAYS had whoppers lol. and circus peanuts.
-Alexander Den Heijer-