Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Love the pictures!

AFWifey- Your neice is gorgeous!

Sharon- Your girls are soo beautiful!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

chelleebelle

What a beautiful family, Sharon!  Your girls are very pretty.

Envelope

thank you everyone!!  also a comment for nicolejoy, yes have them done......  Last year we couldn't "afford" to go have professional pics done, so we had a friend try to take some snapshots of us.  They were awful.  I printed some of them though, and it wound up costing me almost what we would have paid just to go get them done professionally.  Just a thught.

sharon

acjmom

those are so cute sharon!  my personal fave is the 4th one... unique pose, and close-up  :thumbsup2:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

NessasMama

Awwww Sharon.....ya'll are such a beautiful family, and your girls are too cute for words!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

NessasMama

Janessa at Dance Class

Another one at Dance Class

I can't remember what she was upset about in this one!!!

Future Artist!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

acjmom

i really like that first one of janessa..... something so sweet & innocent about it  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

joyeuse

even when she is upset, she is so sweet

Melody

are her eyes blue?  That's a gorgeous picture, a keeper, I tried to clarify it a bit if you want to save it.  Let me know then I'll take it off.

****edited pic below

NessasMama

Her eyes are a very very dark blue.

acjmom

i was thinking something like that would look great for that pic m.y.  :thumbsup2:

Melody

Quote from: NessasMama on November 08, 2006, 08:32:49 PM
Her eyes are a very very dark blue.

Ok, I tried to bring out the blue in her eyes more.

joyeuse

Sharon you have a cute family.
Acj, she is so pretty

NessasMama

Thanx Mellow!!! Her eyes look much better now!!!!!

JoleneHeather did this to the pic.

Melody

Oh, that is gorgeous!  Leave it to Jolene to take it from good to amazing..  :thumbsup2:

NessasMama

They're both amazing to me!!!!

darlaj2

What computer program do yall use to accent the pictures like that?

Melody

Chseeads

I think you're 1/2 of the "yall."

Melody

lol.. well, it's nothing special.  My DELL computer came with photo stuff and my cannon digital camera did too, but so far I LOVE most the Microsoft Picture It! that I got when I got some film developed at Walmart and put on CD instead of prints.

darlaj2

I have Microsoft Picture It! that I use alot and like it too.....for the exception of when I add some effects to a picture--then upload that picture to Wal-Mart--when I go pictures up, the effects are distorted or the wording that I place on the picture is cut off or in half.  :smirk2:

Melody

do you connect your effect to the original photo?  After I add stuff I  drag a giant square around the picture and it'll show a little puzzle piece.  You click on that to make it one picture.  Then I go to 'save as' and save it as a jpeg file instead of the file they save it as.

darlaj2

Ummm, ok then.  I never do that--I just save it as....and that is it.  Thanks!  I will use it more now that I know that.  I had kind of given up on it.....I tried adding little messages to the pictures because my Mom lives in New Mexico and I upload pictures to Wal-mart for her and when the messages kept getting cut off--I quit doing it.

JoleneHeather

I have paint shop pro 8, 9, and studio.  Thats what I use.  But oneday the Lord will drop a Adobe photoshop in my lap :D

mesipie

i use roxio photosuite...i looove it
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...