Ask Aimes!

Started by Newsman, January 11, 2008, 12:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimes

Quote from: Newsman on February 05, 2008, 02:13:09 AM
Lady Aimee,

What are your favorite colors?

John  :waving:

My all-time favorite color is green, green, green, green.  That is my absolute favorite color to wear.  Now, there isn't any green in my apartment, unless you count the little throw blanket things in the living room.  I prefer to decorate in other colors.

Aimes

lol!!  Wal-Mart is like my second home, so Wal-Mart parking lots would be fabulous!!!

MelodyB

Oh yeah, Im gonna love this trip. :freaky2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

sunlight

after i get out of school and grad-ge-ate... and that is in 93 days! yeee-hawwwwww! hehe!

Aimes

Quote from: sunlight on February 06, 2008, 02:06:16 PM
after i get out of school and grad-ge-ate... and that is in 93 days! yeee-hawwwwww! hehe!

93 days???  Siiiiigh.  Fiiiiiine.  lol!  Where all are we going?

sunlight

To see stuff! lol, like the grand canyon and other wonders of the USA... thats where i am going anyways... and maybe to orgeon and fl and some other places...

MelodyB

You mean Florida THEN Oregon...I am going with you, so you have to pick me up first! I have family up there I have to meet!

sunlight

yeah, me too. I think she is a sister of mine...

MelodyB

Im talking about a Mama that I desperately need to hug...and two siblings and a Daddy that I need to pick on, a very TALL cousin I need to see, another shorter cousin and his lovely family, along with a Sugarplum Fairy I need to spoil. Oh yeah,...and my twin sister.  ;)

SippinTea

*laugh* 'Tis true I'm afraid... my family is always acquiring new family members. I was teasing Mama yesterday that I have no idea how many siblings I have, because she's always adopting more kids. :)

Aimes, it's really your trip... where do _you_ want to go? *smile* One request: could we fly over to Kona at some point? I miss my bro.  :sadbounce:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Lady Aimee,

Are you a sports fan, of any type?

Aimes

Quote from: Newsman on February 10, 2008, 12:45:24 AM
Lady Aimee,

Are you a sports fan, of any type?

Not so much.  If I am with a group of people and they wanna watch a game, I will sit and watch them just for fun.  Otherwise, I play on a co-ed softball game in the late spring/early summer.

Newsman

Lady Aimee,

Do you have big plans for the spriing?

Aimes

Quote from: Newsman on February 26, 2008, 11:55:16 AM
Lady Aimee,

Do you have big plans for the spriing?

BIG plans?  Not so much.  Only a few smaller ones.  I might be going to an Illinois youth thing with some friends who are helping out with the music on Easter weekend.  I hope to get to the beach sometime before it gets too hot.  I am going to try to make it to Tennessee to see some friends who are having a baby in late April.  Other than that, not much. 

Newsman

Lady Aimee,

Do you consider yourself more of a 'country girl' or a 'city girl'?

Aimes

Hmmm...I am about in the middle, I think. 

Babs

If you could have taken better care of one thing in your life, what would it have been?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

What is the most important invention or innovation that has happened during your life-time?

How would you spend your ideal day?

What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

Tea

Aimee ;) why didn't your sister Emma tell me u got married?!?!!?  why didn't YOU tell me?!??!?!  what's going ON?!?!??! ahhhhhhh!!!!!! lol
Smile

Newsman

Tea, we'll await the final ruling of the Lady, but I think it is a different Aimee to which thou referest!

MelodyB

Did you know that out of all the people from chat and the board that I have met IRL that you and your sister were the very first ones?