News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

yo asks all in GP

Started by yosemite, August 31, 2008, 08:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

have you ever met some one who instantly have become friends?

did you ever meet some one, who had just met you, that had a true desire for you to meet Christ and know him as your personal savior?

if the answers were yes to these questions: do you feel God was answering your prayers through them?

how many times did this happen in a years time?
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

yosemite

yes, and their have been numerous on-line personalities i am glad to have come in contact with.

did you ever meet some one, who had just met you,that had a true desire for your soul?
yes, there have been a few, but some are more relevent than others, like bro dad and sis mom, practicalme and bro clarence. all have had a sencere want for the Lord and a desire for their bro and sis to know Christ. i love all i have met and dont want to leave anyone out but two of my favs for spirituall growth and some one i can look to is bro dad with the conviction and word in his heart, and bro clarence with the word and conviction also in his heart and an outward expression of his sencere nature. these two are very good friends i have only recently met and am proud and blessed to have them known to be friends. now this is just a guy thing, so ladies dont feel left out of the appreciation. what i am talking of here is two guys who dont let the maco ego overide the want for Christ, and i can more relate or learn from a guys stance of religion or faith.

if the answers were yes to these questions: do you feel God was answering your prayers through them?
whew!! for the past year prayers have been answered left and right so yes it is a God send or an answer to prayer for guidence.

many! i've met the grounds keeper for IN church camp, pastor of the lebenon IN church, bro dad and sis mom, practicalme and bro clarence, sunlight and irredecent and many online personalities and friends. GP has been a blessing to me as i learn and grow. thanks guys!!               -yo
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Scott

Yes I have to admit that I've met people who just "clicked" and we became instant friends.

did you ever meet some one, who had just met you, had a true desire for your soul?

I am not 100% sure what  you mean here.  God wants our soul as does the enemy of our soul. Please clarify what you mean.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

yosemite

Quote from: Scott on September 01, 2008, 02:02:22 AM

Yes I have to admit that I've met people who just "clicked" and we became instant friends.

did you ever meet some one, who had just met you, had a true desire for your soul?

I am not 100% sure what  you mean here.  God wants our soul as does the enemy of our soul. Please clarify what you mean.

well i dont mean any one who is anti Christ!
example: (hope bro clarence dont mind) when i met bro clarence he shared his home with us, then he shared super, then shared talk, then testimony but all blended in as a witness to his true self. he was not so macho or strong willed, but meak and mild with a touch of humor. this man was not afraid to show his tears. this has kinda startled me. he doesnt know me, and he has witnessed to me, shared his testimony with tears, and two hours before he had never laid eyes on me. bro. clarence has no need of my soul, he wanted God to have it.