News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

hi im yosemite from mississippi

Started by yosemite, March 06, 2008, 02:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

well, if we could all only be that honest. --- But, the Lord is just waiting on us. He's already sent us the Holyghost, its up to us to do everything in our being to be willing to recieve it. Anytime you feel that little tug to do what-ever it may be, do it, wether its going to the alter, raising your hands, or whatever... as nike says, Just Do it. lol...
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

yosemite

i hear what u are saying mellow,but in the back of my mind im saying someone will acuse me of theatrics.   thnx yo
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Melody

those are the people that aren't full of the Holy Ghost to discern then huh?   You, with all your heart, submit/seek God and let God handle the rest.  David danced till he was naked, some thought he was being dramatic, but it pleased the Lord that David was that moved, was that exubrant about Him, that it is a testimony throughout all time - to us!

buuuutttt... you probably should keep your clothes on....lol   :biglaugh:

yosemite

mellow i have thought about david many times. the dance u have discribed,didnt he shed his uniform of king to say i am as anyone here. just a man that shows humble praise. i also want to do the dance casting all cares aside.  thnx yo           where did ya go?
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther