News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

How old?

Started by zizi90, December 25, 2007, 01:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apsurf

Just because someone may still be 21, doesn't mean they still don't age from ridinghood into grannyhood.

:P :P :P :laughhard:

Sis

And nothing in between?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sis on December 28, 2007, 08:31:53 PM
Quote from: Tricia Lea on December 28, 2007, 04:30:25 AM
I was 19 and stan was 24

How long you been married? Two years now?  :goodmod:

17 years

but can go with your answer lol

RandyWayne

I was 35 and my wife was 30.  PERFECT age for me since until that day, I realized I wasn't ready to get married any sooner.  We'll never be ready for kids though.....

Charlene

We were both 21. I don't think we were too young. The only thing I wished I had done diff was prob wait a few months and have more money saved up. I had just graduated nursing school and money was a tad bit tight at first, but we made it! :)

Geri

I was 25 and Tyler was 22 (he turned 23 about two months after the wedding).  I think it was the perfect age for us.  I was out of college, got a good job and was moving 243 miles away for that job.  I had thought about waiting longer after I graduated (grad. in May, got married in Sept), but when I was thinking about moving, I just couldn't see myself living out here without being able to spend time with Tyler.  We are mature enough to be married, but still immature enough to not get too bent out of shape about the little things.  I think if I had lived up here for a longer period of time I would have been more set in MY way of doing things, and it would have been harder for us to adapt to each other.  So far, I love being married to him lol.  We'll see what I say in about 10 years :hypocrite: lol.

angelofthe_lordz

Shawn was 25 & I was 20! I always knew I was going to be married by the time I was 21. And I was and still am. I have the best Hubby in the Whole Wide World.

SippinTea

Quote from: angelofthe_lordz on January 13, 2008, 05:39:36 AM
Shawn was 25 & I was 20! I always knew I was going to be married by the time I was 21. And I was and still am.

Funny. So did I. But I wasn't and still am not.  :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

JonathanHarper

I am 22 and my wife is 20. we were married two months ago.

melissa15

when i get married i am gonna be just turned 20 and ruben will be 22 still.   I dont think it is to younge.  Most people in the world say it is, but thats mainly because then you cant go out and be a teen.  But that doesnt appel to me at all.   

Melody

My hubby and I were both 18, and have been married for 10 years.  God is great and so is marriage!

JonathanHarper

My wife and I dated for exactly four years to the day we got married.  We endured a lot and fought everything and a lot of people to be together.  The day that we were married, my pastor told us that he knew we loved each other or we wouldn't have made it to our wedding day. 

*side note: dating and being married , totally different from what i expected.

Sis

My husband and I dated for about four years before we got married, too. People think that was a long time but not really.

JonathanHarper

Four years for us, totally was a long time, we dated mostly through high school. (not to mention that we didn't go to the same school and didn't always attend the same church, or lived in the same city) 

kkay

If things work out *crosses fingers* Taurean and I will be married when we're both 25 or so. Maybe a little older. We're not having children until we're at least 28-30 though ;)

nicolejoy

I was married at 23 - 3 years ago yesterday!! My hubby was 25. We don't have kids yet (now we're 26 and 28)

RandyWayne

We'll they'll certainly age you about 10 years overnight -with the first!  And another 10 with the 2nd and 3rd!  lol

BenJammin

I was 26, my wife was 30.  Been married for over 14 yrs, not able to have children so now we're trying to adopt.

BenJammin
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

Ambience05

It has been a loooong time since I've been in here!  A lot has happened in the last 3 years!!! (I will explain later)  I want to start posting as often as possible...I love y'all!!!

Anyways, I was 23 and my husband was 38. :grin:  We will be married 3 years this September and I am very happy.  I think 23 is the perfect age to get married!!! :cool:

RandyWayne

...but is 38?

LOL

And how does he feel about kids at 38?  (Now 41?)

Ambience05

Well, if it is really any of anyone's business.....and it probably wasn't anyone's business about our age but I told y'all and that was my fault.....we have a 13 month old girl now and he loves her and wants more children....And we are all very happy and I am really trying to be nice to everyone...I have been praying a whole lot lately because I have been getting very grouchy and offended easily lately. :grin:
I love all of my Brothers and Sisters in the Lord!!!! :grin:

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

I was 22 and Arctic Rose was 18 on our wedding day.  Looking back now, I think we were a little too young to be getting married, but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.
Move along, nothing to see here.

almondjoy

I was 32 and he was 37 when we got married.

The Purple Fuzzy

I was 20 and he was 26.

Chseeads

Quote from: practicalme on August 18, 2008, 01:02:39 AM
I was 20 and he was 26.

Did he trade camels or goats for you way back then?