shampoo/conditioner

Started by zizi90, May 08, 2007, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alohilani

I'm using biolage 'so silver' which I think is made for older ladies with white hair. I'm pretty sure. :biglaugh: It's dark purple and the lady at the salon I bought it from convinced me that my hair is ashy and should be cared for with the purple goo to keep it from looking dull or brassy.

I don't know yet how I like it, but it's pretty weird to wash my hair with purple goo! ;)

EricShane

I hope your hair turns white, *laughs*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

newkris

you'll just look blonder with all that texas sun.  and you know, dear, blondes have more fun . . .  :pwink: 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: EricShane on October 02, 2008, 12:27:22 PM
What would be strange would be if it turned purple. ;)

EricShane

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 02, 2008, 01:50:32 PM
Quote from: EricShane on October 02, 2008, 12:27:22 PM
What would be strange would be if it turned purple. ;)
ooh yeah!
and Fuzzy!
then she could be the Purple Fuzzy

o Lord...
Im tired

LoL

Rache I <3 you!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

Quote from: newkris on October 02, 2008, 12:49:30 PM
you'll just look blonder with all that texas sun.  and you know, dear, blondes have more fun . . .  :pwink: 

Are you sure about that? What do blonds do when they're stargazing? *cough* *splutter* *choke*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

*gasp* choke * sputter* hahahaha!

:laughhard:
* sunlight refrains from commenting!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

*pats Chel on the back to revive her*

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Quote from: newkris on October 02, 2008, 03:27:48 AM
keeps me from looking bald.   that's important at my age.  . . :pwink:

I think that's kind of important at about any age for most ladies beyond the age of 9 or 10 months.  lol  :P

newkris

Quote from: SippinTea on October 02, 2008, 02:02:17 PM
Quote from: newkris on October 02, 2008, 12:49:30 PM

Are you sure about that? What do blonds do when they're stargazing? *cough* *splutter* *choke*

hhhmmm . . . . i guess i wouldn't know.  :pwink:
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

alohilani

*grin* I do try to get enough sun (and stars) to keep my hair from becoming dull! Thankfully, my hair isn't light enough to be stained by the purple goo... But about that going gray? That's bound to happen eventually. ERIC! :P