News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

By special request of Lord Elvin, it's sharing 511

Started by Lynx, October 23, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Morning all. Having one of those days where I am SURE I have forgotten something- but can't figure out what it might be. Not feeling 100% this morning either.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Im having one of those days where I would rather be home... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

I'm so tired and I have a headache. Today IS payroll day, so I have to stick it out.

Jeremy's boss' boss had mercy on them and decided to let them deliver packages only and then go home. I'm thankful because he was really nervous about how cold he already had been and then added onto that it's like 9° when I got to work today. He's now going to be home and cozy doing all of the honey-do projects I left him, LOL. WOOHOO.

I need a nap... par for the course.

Lynx

Well I just had an interesting morning. I came down with some bug yesterday, didn't know if it was the stomach bug going around or a cold. No sinus crud, but no puking either, just feeling blah. This morning I could not get warm - like shivering violently in normal 70-ish degree temperature. So I went to bed with a space heater pointed at me and baked for four hours or so. Apparently all I needed was to burn something off. Now I feel fine.

Odd thing is, when my body does that burn-off thing, it decides it is through really fast. One minute I'm lying in bed comfortably warm, the next minute I have got to dump some of this excess heat right now!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Hello all.

I've been lurking.  Congrats MsJennJenn.  Congrats Nelle for something.  Cat, take catnip.  :ugly:

I am now the proud owner of something but I can't say until Chelleebelle gives me the OK.  She wanted to make the purchase so she could tell everyone she bought it for me for my birthday.  More info to follow on that.

I need a few days off to catch up on all the stuff I need to do.  That should happen Sunday...evening.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

You're more right than you know mini. Catnip tea is an excellent anti-nausea. And if for some reason it doesn't stop the vomiting, at least it'll taste a lot better coming back up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

I am thankful for a few slow days to hopefully catch up on stuff. Except they haven't been slow like they were supposed to be.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on January 30, 2019, 10:36:30 PMHello all.

I've been lurking.  Congrats MsJennJenn.  Congrats Nelle for something.  Cat, take catnip.  :ugly:

I am now the proud owner of something but I can't say until Chelleebelle gives me the OK.  She wanted to make the purchase so she could tell everyone she bought it for me for my birthday.  More info to follow on that.

And I hope whatever this thing is it makes bobby jealous. :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 31, 2019, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: mini on January 30, 2019, 10:36:30 PMHello all.

And I hope whatever this thing is it makes bobby jealous. :hypocrite:
Quote from: mini on January 31, 2019, 09:39:36 PMOh, hes green with envy.

:pound: As if.
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Ok. Maybe a teeny bit yellowish-green. Not really green, and not much.....sigh. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Waiting on Jeremy to get off work and meet me. We have to go pick up his daily drug..I mean.. coffee.  Then head to Staples to return his too-large-for-our-office chair mat and buy a new one (with a sweet 30% off coupon that I got today). Then... YAMATO! It's our favorite Japanese restaurant. He can get his sushi and I can get the most amazing hibachi chicken my taste buds have ever met. Like seriously.. all it takes is the mention of Yamato, and I instantly start craving it, haha. Maybe they lace their food with drugs..? I'm not sure, but it's delicious. :)   Plus their staff is always so extremely friendly - almost like family, but without the sarcasm that comes with family, haha.

So.. I wait. :)

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on January 31, 2019, 04:23:09 AMI am thankful for a few slow days to hopefully catch up on stuff. Except they haven't been slow like they were supposed to be.
My "slow days" never are...so don't feel bad.

The Purple Fuzzy

I am here. I've been reading but not had much to say.
Our weather can't make up its mind. It's been in the 20s at times this week but it's supposed to be in the 70s this weekend. I need some sunshine. It's been too gray and gloomy.

Roscoe

Ugh. It's morning. Dear Lord. Thankfully it is FRIDAY morning. It's a blues kinda day...overcast, cool, and I'm irritable as usual, since it is morning.

mini

I'll share some information with you before FB sees it...

My new purchase:

Well, its mine, but Chelleebelle wanted to "pay" for it so she could say she bought it for me for my birthday!  LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm at the doctors office waiting on my mom to get a mri.

Roscoe

I actually am kinda sorta jealous. That's a slick old Ford, and will be a fine running mate to Rusty when we are tooling around the back roads.
And praying, Fuzz.
My day is going swimmingly if slowly...

Roscoe

:hi:
Currently waiting on lou and chey to quit trying on 12,0000 dresses and shoes, which look exactly like the other 10 each they have at home, but aren't the same because the buttons are a different color....
WHY did God not bless me with a stinking son that hates clothing?!?!
Chey is SO close to being my mini me....then clothes shopping happens.:pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Me too. But shopping for my house. Or for groceries on the other hand....I love. Clothes? Pass.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:hi:. Incredibly busy today. Very beautiful outside as well. Ready to go home.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Man. This place has died. Folks need to start posting again. :sadbounce:

Morning all. today appears like it is going to be a tad rainy...

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 05, 2019, 01:46:10 PMMan. This place has died. Folks need to start posting again. :sadbounce:
What do I say when there's nothing to say?

*shrug

I woke up this morning. I got a long drink of water and sat down to play Ghost 1.0, a new metroid-ish game. I ate a can of turnip greens and some pizza, and at some point a slice of chocolate cheesecake.

In about 35 minutes I'm going to head out the door, feed my dog and go to w*rk. At that point my life will take a downward trend, but it would be a lot more downward if I did not go to w*rk because my wallet would start griping a lot.
"Do you sing at church?"