News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

By special request of Lord Elvin, it's sharing 511

Started by Lynx, October 23, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

That is awesome.
In just a few hours, it is back to work. And I already know I have a metric ton of work to do....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I just got home from prayer [Brandon doesn't go with me] and when I got home, he asked me to start tithing from his check too since they now both go into the same account.

Today has been an awesome start to the new year!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

A whole new level of irritation. Got up early. Prayed. Went in to work early to get things done.
 Got to work at 630. Computer system has changed my password. I can't get on the system. I try calling our department of information services to get it reset. No one is in. Apparently they don't come to work until 8am. So annoying. I could have slept in another hour!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

our computer systems have been on the fritz since monday afternoon at work. it's not been pretty. today i'm on truck crew though so i don't need no stinkin computer. lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

It's raining here. The "real feel" weather thing says 21....21!!!!!!  :noo:  :nono:

It says it's supposed to be icy today. We'll see. Then back up to the 60's by the weekend.  :roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

I am SOOO tired of rain. And if one more person tells me "we will want this rain in August", I may catch a charge and have to be bailed out of my own jail.

Just got back from Urgent Care with Lou. Her blood pressure has been really high. Like at one point it was 192/102. No, not a misprint. She called to get into the doctor today but they couldn't get her in until tomorrow. When they heard her blood pressure readings they told her to go to Urgent Care. Hardhead worked the rest of the day and I made her go when we got home. Her B.P was down to 130 ish over high 90s then...they changed her meds and tomorrow she will see our normal Doctor.
 She doesn'tlike it when I am right, but she tends to take the meds for a few days then forgets them until her BP goes back up. I've told her that is inviting a stroke...

sunlight

Oh man. Would she take it if you set it out for her in the mornings? Is it a forget thing?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

!!!

This is a recurring theme? I'd tape them pills to her steering wheel every morning. That's something you don't mess around with.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

I'm here... The last few weeks I've been very sick and totally exhausted. Don't know what's wrong. Hopefully, the nurse practitioner who I trust more than the mass majority of most doctors can handle it without any lab work. We can't afford and see her and get labs because insurance is worthless till I pay $2100-$3000 out-of-pocket. They refused to cover them the last 5 days of last year when I had orders in hand. After I had to pay it all insurance is fine with the 6 test she needed to run. I don't think stress is helping my recovery...

It literally took over 3 hours to type and make sure made sense to post this... No sleep=insanity...
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Nelle

Eating lunch. (Leftovers from last night.) Jeremy made bow tie pasta with bacon & chicken. Dressing is olive oil. Includes much garlic, haha. He was like "Might want to warn your coworkers tomorrow when you go to warm your lunch up." So I did, LOL. Parmesan cheese is probably the most overwhelming small from all of it. But this is DELICIOUS - even more so when it's freshly prepared.

Dentist appointment at 5pm. I need to learn to make those early morning appointments, because I loathe going from work to the dentist. I'd rather just work late to make up for missing in the morning. Note to self for next time! I also might loathe these visits less if we actually had dental insurance. Jeremy's will take us this whole year to pay of from just having periodontal treatments, BUT I'm thankful we had CareCredit to help us get a very important treatment done so that he would keep his teeth a little longer. I should not complain. :/

Carpooled with Jeremy the last two mornings. I regret it every morning when the alarm goes off, haha. BUT it might've saved a few dollars in gas I hope, plus we got to spend time together in the evening/morning alone with no distraction except for the road. That's good together time.

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 03, 2019, 01:24:23 PMI'm here... The last few weeks I've been very sick and totally exhausted. Don't know what's wrong. Hopefully, the nurse practitioner who I trust more than the mass majority of most doctors can handle it without any lab work. We can't afford and see her and get labs because insurance is worthless till I pay $2100-$3000 out-of-pocket. They refused to cover them the last 5 days of last year when I had orders in hand. After I had to pay it all insurance is fine with the 6 test she needed to run. I don't think stress is helping my recovery...

It literally took over 3 hours to type and make sure made sense to post this... No sleep=insanity...
Praying bubba...

Quote from: sunlight on January 03, 2019, 03:01:58 AMOh man. Would she take it if you set it out for her in the mornings? Is it a forget thing?
I don't know if it's a forget thing or if she doesn't like the way it makes her feel... The doctor told her today that he feels like it is probably a combination of her not taken her meds properly, and the tooth pain she has been having. She had a root canal done o a bottom molar last year. Then they wanted to re-cap it. They haven't recapped  it yet, and the temporary cap is hurting her. I've told her to go get it fixed, but she's put it off, not wanting to cause us to spend the money as it wasn't hurting her.
Now, the dentist won't touch her until the blood pressure is down, and the blood pressure is up in part due to the tooth.  I told her she shoulda had it pulled and been done with it...
Quote from: Lynx on January 03, 2019, 03:22:24 AM!!!

This is a recurring theme? I'd tape them pills to her steering wheel every morning. That's something you don't mess around with.
She's had high blood pressure since Chey was born. I keep telling her, you don't mess with that, as it can kill you or worse.. . I'll admit here that I've been worried sick, to the point of tears, just thinking about the possibilities. I don't know that I could survive without her. All I can do is pray and try to make her take the medication the doctor prescribes....

And Nelle, Care Credit can be a God-send, but lord, they interest rates border on criminal...

Lynx

About the tooth affecting blood pressure, I know that's a fact! I had a tooth start hurting December 20th and there were no dentists in the office ANYWHERE AROUND HERE to pull the thing out of my mouth until January 2nd. I don't think my BP got critically high, but I could feel it was higher than normal.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

Very true about Care Credit rates. We try to break ours up into the promotional balances w/ no interest. It's a plan that has worked well for us, and we make sure we budget it to pay off before the date ends.

Sitting at work. It's pouring down rain outside, again.

Our car was broken into last night. They stole the Halo Bolt (jump start for a car) from Jeremy's car. I'm pretty sure the truck's Halo Bolt was stolen a few months ago as well. Who knows if it's the same person or not. Just infuriating that people just take what is not theirs. Of course.. this is the same world where people feel they can kill others and harm even the smallest of humans and animals  with no thought about how wrong it is. It's all about "me" to everyone. :( Such a sad thing.  I'm thankful that they didn't steal the cars tho!! We are going to try to get a motion light put up (there's already a streetlight within spitting distance from our driveway AND a house within that same distance) as well as a trail cam. I'm so tired of getting stolen from. We cannot WAIT to move out of town.

I survived the dentist trip last night, just barely. She was friendly, but a little unnecessarily rough. :/ I felt like I had gotten work done on my mouth when I left.. which is not how I normally leave a cleaning visit, haha.

Roscoe

Lou's blood pressure appears to have subsided to normal levels. It has stopped raining and was pretty for the majority of the day, and is supposed to be pretty this weekend. It was the longest three day week I've had in years..lol.

sunlight

I made banana bread. The Little guy ate a whole muffin and was begging for more. lol. (The big guy ate 6) lol.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

* Chseeads swiftly clubs Roscoe, waves at Bob, and flees. 

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 05, 2019, 09:19:16 PM
* Chseeads swiftly clubs Roscoe, waves at Bob, and flees. 

:pound: Why you gonna club me, then wave at me?  And we all know you got fleas, cause you is a stinking dog for not swing up here very often.

:pound:

Beautiful day today. I slept in, did some grocery shopping, and started on Rusty's interior job. It's gonna look sweet.

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2019, 04:18:05 AMand started on Rusty's interior job. It's gonna look sweet.

Donut embroidered seat covers?

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 06, 2019, 02:00:24 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2019, 04:18:05 AMand started on Rusty's interior job. It's gonna look sweet.

Donut embroidered seat covers?
:pound:
 I ALMOST let this slide due to two posts in a day from you- It's been two years since that happened.!
 But no, Smartypants. No donuts. Rusty is getting his kickpanels covered and new door panels done in a red and black plaid, kind of a nod to the flannel shirts that old farmers and old guys like my dad wore. Okay, I wear 'em too. I have a local upholstery shop that will cover his seat in an imitation leather with the same flannel plaid pattern inserts, too, and he's getting new carpet as well. Bring him a bit uptown, but still with country flavor.

Lynx

Rusty will look like a dime store cowboy.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

MsJennJenn

My lands is that Sethers?!  :o Thought he just went on to see the Lord as he never swings by and he's as old as Bobby :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 07, 2019, 06:10:30 PMMy lands is that Sethers?!  :o Thought he just went on to see the Lord as he never swings by and he's as old as Bobby :hypocrite:

:pound: That was uncalled for.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-