Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

We stopped at the local drive-thru the other night and I noticed a guy pulled up in the last stall.  He had a trailer behind him, partially blocking the exit.  A few minutes later, he attempted to pull out and smooth back into a woman 2 stalls down.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

People are so dumb. lol

And Roscoe at least you remembered and bought her flowers. Sap or not that woulda made me melt. For you to do the flowers specifically like you did. So romantic.  :pwink:  :heart:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Last time it was this quiet, Roscoe was in trouble.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi: It's a rare occasion when I get to see all my kids at once and I got to see them all together last weekend. :bigcheese:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on September 07, 2018, 03:20:10 PMLast time it was this quiet, Roscoe was in trouble.

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 07, 2018, 03:26:09 PMIsn't he always in trouble?
:pound: No I am not!!!
I've been very busy. Then I got drug to the county fair and when I got home I discovered my keep has sprang an oil leak, so tomorrow I will be working on that..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on September 09, 2018, 01:51:42 AMThat poor Jeep.
:pound: How about "that poor jeep owner?!?" It's the oil pan gasket. Doesn't appear to be difficult,just messy and I have to wait for the gasket to come in. It was either order it for $20 and wait a few days or pay $50 for it now. As tight as money is at this moment,we'll wait...
This has been a lazy day. I did very little productive although I did get the yard mowed between rain showers. Didn't weed eat it though. Tomorrow, I teach Sunday school. I got drafted into teaching last week and it started a three week mini series on Job. Since I started it, my brother Clayton, the normal Sunday School teacher,decided I should finish it..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 08, 2018, 03:52:24 AM
Quote from: mini on September 07, 2018, 03:20:10 PMLast time it was this quiet, Roscoe was in trouble.

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 07, 2018, 03:26:09 PMIsn't he always in trouble?
:pound: No I am not!!!
I've been very busy. Then I got drug to the county fair and when I got home I discovered my keep has sprang an oil leak, so tomorrow I will be working on that..
Your keep sprang an oil leak?

Assuming it is the jeep, I guess you're gonna keep the jeep.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Irritated with all online services going to an ''annual'' payment...

Allergies hit me like a semi Thursday!

I need 20 things done yesterday!

We have some things we need prayer support for GOD knows.

We also need prayer for an upcoming kids revival in Lawrenceville GA the last weekend in October!

GOD is great, I still feel better than I have in 5 years!!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

I have been ticked all day. It is indeed a Monday. I have seen what seems like half a million offenders, have heard all the excuses that I will tolerate, and have carted at least one particular irritant off to jail.
And I have finally gotten the police report for Lou's wreck, and had to dig online to get a phone number to file a claim. Then I speak with an idiot in Michigan who is one of the claim's centers, and who wants to argue with me about whether the State highway I HAVE LIVED OFF OF MOST OF MY LIFE was an interstate, telling me the accident could not have happened like I said "since they don't build gas stations on interstates, so your wife must have been exiting the interstate". I explained to her that it was a state highway, I had lived on it most of my life, and I had been a police officer in the city the accident happened in for years and have worked more accidents there than I can count, so I'm pretty sure I know what is a freeway and what is not. She STILL wanted to argue. I'd have slapped her cross-eyed and repented later had she been in front of me. Dear Lord- create in me a clean heart- but DEFINATELY renew a right spirit within me, cause this one has soured....

MsJennJenn

I've nothing to report. Life is as usual.

13 weeks to graduation.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Bobby: Google Maps could have helped with this. You could have zeroed her in on the exact latitude/longitude and the nearest mile marker on the highway.

(That is, assuming she was willing to look it up on Google Maps...)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: It's a new day. Probably the same old me, but we will see.....:laughhard:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 11, 2018, 01:26:22 AMFolks can sure be irritating.

This is why I'm thankful I work from home. I stay away from everyone.
And I ignore my phone often haha. If you text me I'll answer straight away. Call me? I'm gonna ignore it.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

They cancelled our VA Men's Retreat because of a woman named Florence!

It really stinks, we had 2 guys wanting to go, one is backslid and the other is just coming into the church. It was also the first I was going to be able to attend in a while.

Elona and I will figure out something to do...

Our AC isn't working... :(

It's still hot!

Lynx

Hang on taco, Isaac is right behind Florence! :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Typical. Isaac- full of hot air and trying to cause trouble. Very aptly named Storm Center. :laughhard:
Man, I went in and went to bed at 830 last night. Still didn't want to get up this morning.
I'm the lone ranger at the officer today- everyone is in court, on interview panels or off.  I am NOT stirring any trouble up at all....LOL

MsJennJenn

I was in bed by 11 myself. Which is early for me. The night before it was 3am. lol
But I switched up my bedroom in an attempt to take my TV out of that room. Trying to change things up. Working on getting my subconscious to recognize my bedroom is for sleep only. Hopefully it'll help my sleep issues.

So then I swapped my office with my guest room because the room is bigger. So I put my tv in my office.  Have a corner that's empty, so I'm gonna get a chair with an ottoman for that corner, so if I want to watch my tv after work I can do so, but not in my bed as was the usual. lol. There's a method to my madness!
So far loving all of the changes.

:clap:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

:hi:
 Have felt like stuff on the bottom of cheese' boots lately. Having a fourth consecutive Monday for this week. But I yet live. Kinda.

MsJennJenn

Except his is Indiana turd....yours is Arkansas turd that's worse!

:hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-