News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2018, 10:49:30 PM:hi:
Taco, that is great. I tried to call you back again...I'll try later. I've absolutely stunk at communication lately.
And Saturday the local butcher shop had chuck steak on major sale. For 10 bucks, I got one that weighed nearly 3 lbs. I put it in the crockpot this morning with potatoes and two cans of French onion soup. When I came in, I cooked a couple cups of rice, and served the meat and potatoes over rice. It was delish. And now I have a blueberry cobbler baking for dessert. I'll totally cheat on healthy eating and drown it in vanilla ice cream.
 I need to go back outside and do a bit more yard work, but I am totally lazy.

I got a 4-minute call... Then you saw food and you dropped me like a diet book. I got the usual empty promise of "I'll call you right back I promise!'', as usual, I'm still waiting...

Anyway... I'm now a partner in an Apostolic publishing company. The company handled getting Sis. Freeman's books back in print when her original publisher stopped. If you have ever wanted to publish a book let me know! We charge a onetime fee then the rights and royalties are yours. We can even do books of photos. in JESUS name I'll be the owner and my Only partner in it will be Elona by sping.

We take a word Document and bring you back a finished book, help market it and launch it, then it's available worldwide and you collect royalty checks or do direct sales wherever you choose.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

Quote from: taco_harvell on August 10, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2018, 10:49:30 PM:hi:
Taco, that is great. I tried to call you back again...I'll try later. I've absolutely stunk at communication lately.
And Saturday the local butcher shop had chuck steak on major sale. For 10 bucks, I got one that weighed nearly 3 lbs. I put it in the crockpot this morning with potatoes and two cans of French onion soup. When I came in, I cooked a couple cups of rice, and served the meat and potatoes over rice. It was delish. And now I have a blueberry cobbler baking for dessert. I'll totally cheat on healthy eating and drown it in vanilla ice cream.
 I need to go back outside and do a bit more yard work, but I am totally lazy.

I got a 4-minute call... Then you saw food and you dropped me like a diet book. I got the usual empty promise of "I'll call you right back I promise!'', as usual, I'm still waiting...

Anyway... I'm now a partner in an Apostolic publishing company. The company handled getting Sis. Freeman's books back in print when her original publisher stopped. If you have ever wanted to publish a book let me know! We charge a onetime fee then the rights and royalties are yours. We can even do books of photos. in JESUS name I'll be the owner and my Only partner in it will be Elona by sping.

We take a word Document and bring you back a finished book, help market it and launch it, then it's available worldwide and you collect royalty checks or do direct sales wherever you choose.
Send me your prices please...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

I'm sorry. All hades broke loose and off I went trying to contain it.
 I spent today doing something I didn't plan to do.
And I blame mini.
And I got the worse end of the trade deal too.
I traded my Corvette off. For a jeep wrangler very much like mini's.  I'm sure I over paid for the jeep and undersold the Corvette and have been battling buyers remorse. But I've always wanted a jeep and I was tired of the vette. And the whole family can ride in the jeep.
I made it all the way home before the jeep bit at my wallet. The drivers side brake caliper stuck on it as I pulled in. Stupid thing.

When I got home from taking lou to Russellville, the caliper was unstuck. And it has cool blue dash lights.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on August 11, 2018, 12:45:30 AMI'm sorry. All hades broke loose and off I went trying to contain it.
 I spent today doing something I didn't plan to do.
And I blame mini.
And I got the worse end of the trade deal too.
I traded my Corvette off. For a jeep wrangler very much like mini's.  I'm sure I over paid for the jeep and undersold the Corvette and have been battling buyers remorse. But I've always wanted a jeep and I was tired of the vette. And the whole family can ride in the jeep.
I made it all the way home before the jeep bit at my wallet. The drivers side brake caliper stuck on it as I pulled in. Stupid thing.

When I got home from taking lou to Russellville, the caliper was unstuck. And it has cool blue dash lights.
I could have got you the Oldsmobile Rocket 88!

Lynx

You uh... traded in your Corvette... for a Jeep?

*Lynx goes over to the window and looks out to check the sky for pigs.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

And I offered him exactly what the dealer offered him for the vette.

*sigh*

Now we need to go wheeling.....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: mini on August 11, 2018, 12:22:12 PMAnd I offered him exactly what the dealer offered him for the vette.

*sigh*

Yes but you did not have a Jeep you were willing to trade him for it...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Quote from: Lynx on August 11, 2018, 01:55:13 PM
Quote from: mini on August 11, 2018, 12:22:12 PMAnd I offered him exactly what the dealer offered him for the vette.

*sigh*

But he would have gotten the same amount of money either way... just on one he didn't have to do the legwork of taking the cash from mini and applying it to the jeep (which may or may not have happened...lol)

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on August 11, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

*sigh*

But he would have gotten the same amount of money either way... just on one he didn't have to do the legwork of taking the cash from mini and applying it to the jeep (which may or may not have happened...lol)

But you didn't offer what I actually got for the vette. In fact,you dropped your offer by a grand as soon as you thought I might actually  sell it. Lol
And yes, I traded for the jeep. Very happy today. No issues with the brake, and I put the top on it, but left the windows and doors off of it. I've had fun with it today.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on August 11, 2018, 09:39:59 PM
Quote from: sunlight on August 11, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

*sigh*

But you didn't offer what I actually got for the vette. In fact,you dropped your offer by a grand as soon as you thought I might actually  sell it. Lol
And yes, I traded for the jeep. Very happy today. No issues with the brake, and I put the top on it, but left the windows and doors off of it. I've had fun with it today.

No.  I dropped it by $500.

:ugly:

But luckily for me and you, the dealer had good sense to call you back with a better offer.  I would have been killed if chelleebelle found out I bought your vette. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

No buyers remorse now. We went out last night. Four hours of backroads listening my wife, daughter and niece laugh and chatter,then we got to go by my "second mama''s" house. Miss Hattie is a black lady of around 77 years old who was my mama's best friend and who has been my rock. She loved the jeep and went to Sonic with us to get ice cream.  I should've bought this thing ten years ago.
Now its Sunday and I am lazy. Just now woke up.

sunlight

Woke up from sound asleep with chest pressure again. Scary stuff.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on August 13, 2018, 09:52:12 AMWoke up from sound asleep with chest pressure again. Scary stuff.
o.O

Anxiety attack or heart problem?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

That doesn't sound good.. I know you are taking care though.
Morning all. I got up early, cooked two scrambled eggs (140 calories) and ate them, made the bed, and spent a short bit in prayer. Trying to be a better person physically and spiritual. IT is a struggle.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 13, 2018, 12:42:56 PMThat doesn't sound good.. I know you are taking care though.
Morning all. I got up early, cooked two scrambled eggs (140 calories) and ate them, made the bed, and spent a short bit in prayer. Trying to be a better person physically and spiritual. IT is a struggle.

Aye. But you're not alone in the struggle. I'm with ya!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

My dream car is a Jeep.

Brandon and I are walking more and doing low carb. He's lost around 10 pounds and I've lost around 3-4. We are joining the gym 2 blocks from home on Thursday.

I had a job opportunity fall into my lap over the weekend. I went to put in my resume today and got an interview on the spot. I go Friday for what's called a "working" interview. It's pretty much so the other employees get to know me and say yay or nay. It's a vet tech position at a different animal hospital than the one I worked at previously. However, one of my favorite doctors from that clinic is now there and that's how I heard about the job. They even do education reimbursment so I could feasibly get a degree and my licensing.

Brandon goes back to grad school in 2 weeks.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Heather, having wanted one for years, I can say now, buy one as soon as you can figure out a way. I wish I'd bought one years ago. We've driven it every day since we bought it, sometimes going somewhere just so we could. :lol: .
And in sharing, I made it through today without eating a cow. Dinner was a broiled pork chop with a small amount of bbq sauce, greenbeans, and a spoon full of hamburger helper. According to S-fit on my phone, I came in around 1200 calories today. And I am as full as I can be. Fixing to shower and call it a night..

Roscoe

Journal entry: Day two of salad and no Dr Pepper. Neighbor's Shetland pony is looking strangely appetizing. Prayer this morning consisted of begging God to take the fat, alternated with pleas of forgiveness for thoughts I've had regarding my neighbor's breakfast...and how easily they would die, leaving it to me.
I would repent over the scales, but they are a machine, not human, and they deserved just what they got, the lying devils.

MsJennJenn

You're better off eating a piece of lean meat and a plate full of veggies than a salad!
Salads are not healthy cus we overdo it on the dressings and nuts! :demand:

I overslept today. I haven't had any breakfast.

I beat the rain yesterday and did my mile and a half in 35 minutes.
I've already done 3/4 of this weeks homework assignments. Woohoo.

I have a massage tonight.

K that's all. Bye.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I've often said that my purpose with a healthy salad is to make it as unhealthy as possible and then eat it.

I'm tarred and feathered.

:ugly:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2018, 04:35:58 PMYou're better off eating a piece of lean meat and a plate full of veggies than a salad!

I overslept today. I haven't had any breakfast.

I beat the rain yesterday and did my mile and a half in 35 minutes.
I've already done 3/4 of this weeks homework assignments. Woohoo.

I have a massage tonight.

K that's all. Bye.
My salad is nothing but the salad mix, a tbsp. of garlic, and 2 tbls of ranch dressing. No overdoing it here....

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 14, 2018, 05:56:41 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2018, 04:35:58 PMYou're better off eating a piece of lean meat and a plate full of veggies than a salad!

My salad is nothing but the salad mix, a tbsp. of garlic, and 2 tbls of ranch dressing. No overdoing it here....

Okay than the opposite rant: why don't you have any VEGETABLES!!! :demand:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

I am on a diet I hate (there's no good way to put this but)... I eat then projectile vomit the undigested food the next day. I'm off to the doctor now for that and my feet.

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 14, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Okay than the opposite rant: why don't you have any VEGETABLES!!! :demand:
You is nuts. Last time I checked, Lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots ARE vegetables. And I ate green beans last night. And cucumbers, albeit drowned in vinegar cucumbers, aka, kosher baby dills.
 I'm becoming an unwilling vegetarian. :pound: