News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTBHBD5

Survey about cereal. For my marketing project. If anyone wants to take it. Its like 2 minutes!

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 26, 2018, 09:26:11 PMhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTBHBD5

Survey about cereal. For my marketing project. If anyone wants to take it. Its like 2 minutes!

Question #4 is phrased vaguely. It is unclear whether "yes" indicates the survey participant cares about cost or purchases regardless. If the former, then "no" and "Purchase regardless of price" seem redundant, as they indicate the same choice.

Question #5 seems to have a bug, not your fault - it seems to be a bug in the web based survey system. If you play around with the choices enough, selecting one choice will sometimes clear a seemingly random other choice for no apparent reason.

Question #7 is vague. What are the suggested brands, and who is suggesting them? How do I know if I buy brands other than the suggested brands?

I have no idea if you even wanted review commentary about the survey. But I'm a nerd so these discrepancies stood out, so I mention them in case the information will be useful to you.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Quote from: mini on July 26, 2018, 01:38:23 PMJumping back to a discussion a few posts ago...my wife is a soft cookie fan.  I want my cookies crunchy!

If we get chips Ahoy, I want the original ones that are a bit firm.  She wants them soft and chewy.  *gag*

Anyhoo, that's my :twocents: .

:ugly:

Another clue that your wife is smarter than you and you married out of your league!

I and Elona are opposite... She ''loves crunchy'' (yet she soaks them in milk till they're soft). Soft and chewy are best! This is one of the very few flaws I can find in that woman... I married an all-star and I'm a bat-boy in training!

PLEASE PRAY! We need some real prayer backup right now, there are big things going on that GOD is working for our good. In JESUS name I'll be taking over an established business I can work from home or anywhere. I can't go into details yet, but it has the potential not only as a business but a ministry that would allow us to help others in major ways. Keep us in prayer!

I know that's vague but GOD knows the details, the vision we have and has opened a major door we never dreamed of.

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him, that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

I never imagined GOD would open a door for me to be involved in an industry I love. My GOD is bigger than I can imagine or dream!

:hi:  :waving:  :thumbsup2:  :great:  :clap:  :clap2:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 26, 2018, 09:26:11 PMhttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTBHBD5

I took it- but if I could have, I would have rated ingredients as to my number one choice as to what I choose my cereal by... especially with allergies now.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

By the way if you are studying marketing, my sympathy. My niece is taking a college marketing course. It seems very brutal and cut throat - even if she does excellent, she can still fail because they grade people based on how everybody else in the course did. If everybody else does better than her she can do excellent and still fail.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

I am studying marketing, for my Master's degree actually. I'll be done December.
And it's not brutal or cutthroat that I can tell. it's super easy. guess it's where my brain works.  :bigcheese:

but that's def. not how my school works. unless it's a group project. but I haven't had any of those in my masters program as of yet.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

The Lord is good.

And you're all weirdos.

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on July 28, 2018, 12:06:57 AMThe Lord is good.

And you're all weirdos.

Yes and no.

Yes the Lord is good.

No I can't accept a weirdo's judgment that we are weirdos.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I agree with both of the Chief Weirdo's comments. :hypocrite:
We are approximately 3 hours from home on Chey's birthday/Scotty camper's maiden voyage.  It's going well. Quite comfortable.  Tomorrow we are going to go walk through a plowed field hoping to find a big diamond- Chey had to come to the Crater of diamonds state park to try to find a diamond. I need her to find a big one...like 5 carats or so to reimburse me for what I've put out to get here..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Weird Cat, you most certainly ARE weird.

* Chseeads sings to Roscoe:  Acres of diamonds, mountains of gold, rivers of silver, jewels untold....

Lynx

I thought it was oceans of mercy, mountains of grace. Maybe I got the wrong song. That other song sounds a lot more profitable in the short term.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

...all these together couldn't buy you or me peace while we're sleeping or a conscience that's free. 

A heart that's contented a satisfied mind, these are the treasures your money can't buy.  But if you have Jesus there's more wealth in your soul, than acres of diamonds, and mountains of gold.

Let thieves steal your diamonds, your gold melt away, rivers of silver flow to the sea.   Just hold onto Jesus for in heaven we know there's acres of diamonds and the streets are pure gold.

Lynx

I have never heard that song... And I thought I had heard every old song in the church world.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I'm not sure that I like Cheesehead serenading me. :pound:
Woke up to good news/bad news. Good-the scotty only has a very minor easy to fix leak, only when it comes a replica of Noah's Great Deluge.
Bad- it came a replica of Noah's Great Deluge.
As a result, we did not do any Diamond searching today.  Came back home and Lou found a pair of beautiful chrome barstools for our bar at a local fleamarket, about half price or less.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Totally off the subject...for Roscoe to remember...LOL

I have made it known for several years that when the Lord sees fit for me to stub my toe kicking the bucket, I have a few requests:

At the dinner:

1) NO FRIED CHICKEN!  You can miss out on it for one day in honor of me.
2) NO DR PEPPER! Same thing as above.
3) You can have all the lasagna you want. *yuck*  Same thing only in reverse.

At the memorial:

4) Dont put the 23rd Psalm on the pamphlet.  It is NOT a funeral psalm to me.

And for the newest one:

5) On my tombstone, please write: "Not appreciating my puns was a grave mistake."
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on July 28, 2018, 07:18:09 PMCame back home and Lou found a pair of beautiful chrome barstools for our bar at a local fleamarket, about half price or less.

They love Jesus but they drink a little. 

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Roscoe

:pound: Ya know Cheese, not all bars are alcoholic. For example, the ones you'll be behind if I ever get the opportunity.
:hi:
 Hi everyone. Back at work. I hate work drama. Apparently a coworker is mad at me, for what I have no real idea. He acts like a 3 year old, wanting to snipe by email and ignore me. If he thinks that bothers me, he's wrong. I've got folks praying for him- to go away.

Chseeads

I notice that you  didn't use your own personal bar as an example of a nonalcoholic one. 

MsJennJenn

If you won't take cheesey's serenading I'll take it. :pwink:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

Oh that banter about Roscoe's bar made me chuckle.

If fried chicken is extra crispy (like KFC), I'm good with it. Now I want a piece of that.. LOL.

FINALLY getting to eat some of this pork that Jeremy smoked yesterday for an ENTIRE day. LOL. I had a little half sandwich last night to taste it, but this is my first actual meal. When he asked if I wanted him to smoke a pork b--- or a chicken, I was under the assumption that I would be eating it for lunch, but I was wrong. It was like.. 8pm before it was ready, haha.

It's a bit rainy/dreary here today, BUT I'm inside and not getting rained on, so I'm good. I would appreciate a nap time, but those are frowned upon for adults at workplaces, haha. I need MJJ to sneak one in for me instead.

That's all I've got for now..

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on July 30, 2018, 04:40:59 PMIt's a bit rainy/dreary here today, BUT I'm inside and not getting rained on, so I'm good. I would appreciate a nap time, but those are frowned upon for adults at workplaces, haha. I need MJJ to sneak one in for me instead.

I'll gladly get one in. I need one myself. It's been gloomy and rainy here and I'm struggling to keep awake. :sleep:

Not that I'm complaining about the rain. I want it to rain all day, alas I don't think it's going to. We'll see.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

We need rain. The counties all around us have burn bans. I'm sure ours will have one soon if it doesn't rain.