News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Ugh. I'm barely awake, and have forgotten my work cell phone, which means a run back to the house at lunch. And it looks like today will be busy..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I don't know where everybody else is. I am at w*rk and I am wishing I was home.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

I'm here. Today is my birthday.

So I had breakfast donuts. Worked a little. Took a birthday nap. Made nachos from the leftover taco party food from the weekend and had a slice of sopapilla cheesecake. Now I'm sitting here again wishing I was napping all over again.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:party:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :party:  :party:

Happy Birthday to you!!!

And I was right. It has been busy. Insanely so. And I still have three more people to see today...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Sopapilla cheesecake?

*perk*

Got any of that left? :teeth:

Oh yeah, and happy birthday.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

Awww.. Happy Belated Birthday, MJJ! You seem to have celebrated the best way possible - at home with plenty of naps and favorite foods! lol..

@work. I need to find something to snack on quickly..

It was a pretty day out yesterday!

Roscoe

Morning. It is beautiful today- around 70 degrees and sunny. I REALLY wanted to blow off the whole work thing and just disappear for the day. But, I was responsible and came to work- mainly because I am taking off Friday for Chey's birthday. She is wanting to go camping so we are going to spend Friday trying to find the perfect campsite and leave when Lou gets off of work.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on July 24, 2018, 10:54:13 AMSopapilla cheesecake?

*perk*

Got any of that left? :teeth:

Oh yeah, and happy birthday.

I do. But I ain't sharing!

And thanks everyone. :)
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Made it through a rough day. Started off with a call from the second in command of my agency///never a good thing. It seems like at some point we- myself and another officer- missed a warrant an offender had. Fortunately, my boss says no issues.
 Then it was busy. Like nonstop. But I survived, came home and put laminate floor down in the camper. Nearly ready for the first trip...

Chseeads

Roscoe

:stupid:

Lawd. It's harder ever day to come to work. Not because I dislike the job, actually the opposite, but I just don't like work period. I wanna be rich.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on July 25, 2018, 01:08:15 PM:stupid:

Lawd. It's harder ever day to come to work. Not because I dislike the job, actually the opposite, but I just don't like work period. I wanna be rich.
:sing: :sing: :sing:
I want money, lots and lots of money
I want the pie in the sky
I want money, lots and lots of money
So don't be asking me why

I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich, ohh
I wanna be rich for a little love, peace and happiness
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

:clap:  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. We wanna be rich! LOL..

@ Work, again.

Insurance adjuster "did some research" and found that the last time we had 1.5" hail was in March 2012. Apparently it takes 1.5" hail to cause damage to a roof. I wish someone would let my roof in on that secret.  :noo:  So anyway, they're going to get a guy to come out and inspect it (cause the adjuster was too scared to go on the roof - his words) to make sure that the damage is from March 2012 and NOT later. If they still say the same thing, we have to contact our former insurance and fight with them. I'm curious how in the world they'll know when the hail damage occurred. As far as I know, hail doesn't provide date stamps when they hit. Ugh. Glad when that's over.

Still no movement on the truck issue. I need to just call a tow truck or something I think instead of trying to figure out when everyone can get together to get it on a trailer. Work has been busy and I don't want to inconvenience my bosses/friends with my stuff.

Lemon Oreos are yummy.. especially when they've gotten soft. I love them that way!

Lynx

I agree about soft cookies.

Last night I took Grandma shopping. Aldi in Corinth MS is now open so we went there to get better stuff for less money. They have a knock-off "fig bars" that tastes better than the real fig newtons, and some thin-mint cookie knock-offs that are available when Girl Scout cookies are not.

Did I mention it was last night that we went to Aldi? There are very few cookies left in the thin-mint cookie pack, and I might finish them in a few minutes.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Nelle on July 25, 2018, 01:57:44 PMInsurance adjuster "did some research" and found that the last time we had 1.5" hail was in March 2012. Apparently it takes 1.5" hail to cause damage to a roof. I wish someone would let my roof in on that secret.  :noo:  So anyway, they're going to get a guy to come out and inspect it (cause the adjuster was too scared to go on the roof - his words) to make sure that the damage is from March 2012 and NOT later. If they still say the same thing, we have to contact our former insurance and fight with them. I'm curious how in the world they'll know when the hail damage occurred. As far as I know, hail doesn't provide date stamps when they hit. Ugh. Glad when that's ove

Boy howdy, I'm glad the church roof scenario wasn't that nutty.

In other news, mom had a biopsy in Indy today.  Pray for good results on it, in Jesus Name.

Chseeads

1Ti 6:9

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on July 25, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

1Ti 6:9

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

Heck, I'm already there, drowning. I might as well be rich too. :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Lynx on July 25, 2018, 08:21:20 PMI agree about soft cookies.

Last night I took Grandma shopping. Aldi in Corinth MS is now open so we went there to get better stuff for less money. They have a knock-off "fig bars" that tastes better than the real fig newtons, and some thin-mint cookie knock-offs that are available when Girl Scout cookies are not.

Did I mention it was last night that we went to Aldi? There are very few cookies left in the thin-mint cookie pack, and I might finish them in a few minutes.
My husband really likes those fig bars and I think their version of Fritos is better than the original.

taco_harvell

If it's GOD's will I will be working again soon and will be working for myself...
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Jumping back to a discussion a few posts ago...my wife is a soft cookie fan.  I want my cookies crunchy!

If we get chips Ahoy, I want the original ones that are a bit firm.  She wants them soft and chewy.  *gag*

Anyhoo, that's my :twocents: .

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Love Aldi. I have one right behind me so it's where I go. Things like chips are my weakness, but I like the name-brands. So I don't buy chips other than tosito knock-off's from Aldi. So shopping at Aldi helps me eat better. They also have amazing seafood deals frozen or fresh. I LOVE Aldi.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 26, 2018, 05:36:31 AMIf it's GOD's will I will be working again soon and will be working for myself...

Do you pay good?

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 26, 2018, 05:36:31 AMIf it's GOD's will I will be working again soon and will be working for myself...
I work for myself everyday. And for Lou and Chey...I sure as heck don't endure the tortures of the doomed for someone else's benefit. :lol: