News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What I just saw!

Started by taco_harvell, April 25, 2010, 01:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Went outside to check my mail because I forgot to yesterday. Well when I got close to the mailbox I looked up just in time to see a buzzard fly face first into a pine tree. now I don't care who you are that was funny to see. LOL
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Sis

:rofl:  Too bad you didn't have a video camera going. Funniest Home Videos hasn't had that one on, that I know of! LOL

TheGirl

I used to have a bird fly into my living room window daily. .. like all day long it was sooo annoying!

samzup

taco_harvell

Quote from: samzup on April 27, 2010, 03:06:48 AM
Did he bust his beak?  :laughhard:

I don't know I was to busy laughing. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

TheGirl

Quote from: samzup on April 27, 2010, 03:06:48 AM
Did he bust his beak?  :laughhard:

The one at my window hasn't or surely it would have stopped by now

samzup

I havent seen any birds fail to stop.

But I saw a squirrel leaping from one tree to another, and he missed the branch. BUSTED his tail on top of the metal utility shed. I almost fell out of my chair.

mini

I was going through old posts and saw this one.  I am laughing out loud right now.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

It was a pre-roscoe post. I didn't get here until a few months later....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Brandon had a deer jump over his hood and plow into the car beside him the other day.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy