Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Started by kkay, October 08, 2008, 08:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newkris

so . . here's a thought . . . what difference does it make if he is or isn't?  or whoever is or isn't?  can we change what God has in mind?

or does it just make the church more aware of the urgency of the hour to reach the lost?

i think it's good that everyone is stirred up about it.  maybe it will make us take a better look at what we're investing our time and talents into.  if we're so close to the end that the anti-christ could honestly be in politics . . . then . . . how close to the return of our Lord? 

are we ready?  what about our neighbors?

just my two bits . . .   
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

dnr1128

Good points.  Thought-provoking.
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

Gingerale

Quote from: Scott on October 14, 2008, 01:01:28 AM
Jack Bauer is the Anti Christ, we all know that.

*smirk*

If that's the case, I am already done in!

jdcord

Quote from: He Still Delivers on October 29, 2008, 04:56:21 PM
If that's the case, I am already done in!

Why?  Do you have a "24" tattoo, or something?  .... (if so, please don't tell us where   :scared:)

:laughhard:
Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

Sis

I thought it was 24 SkiDoo?!?!?!

J Lamar

Quote from: newkris on October 25, 2008, 04:36:15 PM
so . . here's a thought . . . what difference does it make if he is or isn't?  or whoever is or isn't?  can we change what God has in mind?
No, but the mark of the beast is in God's plan...I have no intention on going along with it.

Just as Jesus had John the Baptist prepare the way...I think Obama can very well be the one to prepare the way for the AC. He certainly has the Kool-Aid following.

Sis

I don't think I'm gonna drink Kool-aid anymore.  :yikes:

J Lamar

Now, now, you know what I'm talking about.

newkris

Quote from: J Lamar on November 02, 2008, 06:13:57 PM
Quote from: newkris on October 25, 2008, 04:36:15 PM
No, but the mark of the beast is in God's plan...I have no intention on going along with it.

Just as Jesus had John the Baptist prepare the way...I think Obama can very well be the one to prepare the way for the AC. He certainly has the Kool-Aid following.

possibly.  so.  you know what not to do.  what are you doing to prepare for the end of time?  what if your end is tomorrow?  are you ready?

that's the ultimate question i ask myself as i go through my day.  life is too fragile and time is too uncertain to bother with whether or not some political figure is the answer to the prophecies of the Bible.  in my opinion.  what difference does it make in my day whoever he is?  only what's done for Christ will last.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.