News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

I need some ideas for some clean party games.

Started by AmenSister, June 16, 2012, 03:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmenSister

Like some games you could play at an outdoor bonfire/weiner roast.   I need some funny stuff!!

I went to a shindig that a church group was having one time.  They had some men to volunteer to come sit in 4 chairs they had up there.  They blindfolded the men and gave them some gloves to put on.  Then gave them a pair of pantyhose to put on over their feet and pants legs.  The first one to get his pantyhose all the way to the top, WON!  They were jumping around and imitating their wives.  They had those hose tore up in all kinds of directions.   It was so funny, people were almost throwing up.    I don't think I want to do that one though.. haha   (  It's only funny if you got some guys for that -who's not too timid to act and show out. "

Scott

When I go to parties, I sit back and watch the Human Circus.   I am not much for party games, but Trivia is usually pretty good as is Taboo.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

Telephone is a good one for that scenario. 

Charades. 

Funny childhood church stories.

My favorite group game is Catch Phrase. Guys/Girls teams.

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Idk if this would work for your group or how much light there would be but the most hilarious game I've ever played is Dictionary.  The definitions are stinking hilarious!

I use pads of POST ITs  for the paper.

The Purple Fuzzy

lojack

I love the game of mafia! It usually gets great participation and a lot of yelling going on lol
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!